• Yes - It should cost 1,000,000

• No - It should not be added

• Yes - It should cost 10,000

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
So what about hardcore mode? This would be so insanely overpowered in hardcore mode. I know you said it would only be for normal, but there is no way to really do that. The game doesn't even know what mode it is until the game has started and you have to choose a kit before then. And if you say just make it not choose the kit if op/hc is chosen just like half health is with hc, that is completely unfair to everyone. You go from having the most op kit in the game to having nothing just because a tie didn't turn out in your favor.
Overall, I am going to have to be against this idea. It is just too op and price does not mean balanced. I could farm points by rushing, buy the kit, and then camp for all future games. Campers will get the kit and every game will suck because of it. Sorry, but -1 from me.
No problem, keep in mined this will be op for hardcore mode this is true, but keep in mind they can add something to the hardcore multiplier so you can only have 1 bow for the rest of the game if u die it is gone till the next game you play. And also rushers do not usually turn to campers. campers camp because they are bad at pvp where as rushers rush because they are good. It wont change a thing they will still be rushers.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The Part That Surprises Me The Most
A Bow Kit Seems Fairly OP But At The Given Prices It Is Actually Very Under powered
Which Is What Balances It Out
Plus You Need Arrows

Normally I Would Disagree With This Sort Of A Suggestion But I Honestly Got To Agree With It
+1

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
ä

"a small edge" There is a reason bows are expensive
I know that, hence the reason why the bow will only have 2 durability and a cooldown of 2 minutes

I'm not even going to bother reading the replies:
high cost DOES NOT MEAN a balanced kit

I can name a handful of reasons on why this shouldn't be added.
tbh i dont think this is a good idea because kits are meant to be helpful but not game changing even though this would cost 1mil coins or whatever it just is a massive advantage for the person with the kit. so no i dont think it is a good idea.

mikelcm11YT
I never said high cost = balanced kit I was talking about for campers it will make it super super hard for campers to afford it if it costs a lot, I balanced it out by making the fact that it has 2 durability and has a cooldown of 2 minutes, I think It is a good balance

A Beta trial would do this idea well
I agree with you

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The Part That Surprises Me The Most
A Bow Kit Seems Fairly OP But At The Given Prices It Is Actually Very Under powered
Which Is What Balances It Out
Plus You Need Arrows

Normally I Would Disagree With This Sort Of A Suggestion But I Honestly Got To Agree With It
+1
Thanks for the support, I balanced it out more because players still think it is unbalanced, you get durability of 2 on the bow which means you can only shoot 2 times then it breaks plus a cooldown of 2 minutes to prevent someone from jumping off the edge the hole time and gaining more bows.

Reactions: Injunction

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I never said high cost = balanced kit I was talking about for campers it will make it super super hard for campers to afford it if it costs a lot, I balanced it out by making the fact that it has 2 durability and has a cooldown of 2 minutes, I think It is a good balance
Sooo a projectile kit that barely works for that high of a price?
Nobody would even buy that.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Sooo a projectile kit that barely works for that high of a price?
Nobody would even buy that.
It works fine, like it says in the notes, it is made to slow down somebody rushing you while you gain iron to get a weapon at start to give you a very small edge like the rest of the kits.

I'll buy it with 10k vanity points! (You said that it barely works, so it's basically vanity)
It does have a job but I will have to cost normal points since you need a rank for vanity points and since this gives u a small advantage in game they can not make it cost vanity points as it is against minecraft's EULA

hey Nobody would by it for 1 million likely they wouldn't for 100 thousand either but 10 it would be reasonable & Who Said It Barely Works You Just Need To Buy Arrows
I agree, 10k is more reasonable that is why I added a vote to it

Reactions: Injunction

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
hey Nobody would by it for 1 million likely they wouldn't for 100 thousand either but 10 it would be reasonable & Who Said It Barely Works You Just Need To Buy Arrows
iWKad22r.jpg

Do you honestly think they'll ad a kit like that, for THAT many points and little to no use?
Even if you need to buy arrows, you'd need to have gold for that. Not every map has gold.

It works fine, like it says in the notes, it is made to slow down somebody rushing you while you gain iron to get a weapon at start to give you a very small edge like the rest of the kits.
And what if the rushers have the bow, and you don't?

NO USE

Feb 3, 2016
Sorry dude! Normally i like your suggestions, but this needs more thought in it sorry dude. Nice try though.

NO USE

Feb 3, 2016
I think you worked on it with thought, but reasons: way to expensive, not that fair for other players, needs more if it is going to cost 10,000, 100,000, or 1,000,000.
I hope this helps.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I do and don't like your idea at the same time. I like it because you said the bow kit should cost alot of money/points and i think this is good but I think at the end everyone will get this kit and the game will be kinda boring, I don't know it just doesn't sound good to have a kit with bow and arrows.
But stil, It's a nice idea

Reactions: NO USE

NO USE

Feb 3, 2016
YOU WERE TOLD NOT TO

You are a great person jackxist. Hope you become a helper. ( YOU ALREADY APPLIED )

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
iWKad22r.jpg

Do you honestly think they'll ad a kit like that, for THAT many points and little to no use?
Even if you need to buy arrows, you'd need to have gold for that. Not every map has gold.

And what if the rushers have the bow, and you don't?
1 - All maps have gold generators
2 - This kit does have a use, please read the notes. the use is to slow down rushers in order to get you time to use iron to buy yourself gear, plus this weapon is great for If you die and then someone rushes you late game and you do not have backup chest. If you make the shots count you can either damage him a bit or hit him off.
3 - The reasoning for the points is to stop campers. Campers will take around 15 - 20 days of straight playing to gain 10000 points where as if you rush you will gain 10000 points in 2 days of gameplay, I did test both sides with results but I only did 1 test. If you have more information or ideas that will make this suggestion better then please elaborate.

@Jackxist This wouldn't be a great idea to be quite honest . It way to expensive and it needs to be thought through a bit more .
The reason I say to explain why you do not like this suggestion is so that me and members can work out ideas and work it through a bit more. It is not way to expensive, if you rush and win games you can easily get 10000 points in 2 days. I have gotten that. Also please can you suggest changes to this suggestion that you think would benefit the suggestion and other members so we can work this out.

People who have the points are going to OP, and if you dont have 10k or 100k or 1m points you are screwed.
Like I said to many other members, this is not hard to get. You are able to get 10000 points in 2 days of gameplay. Also this has to be that expensive because it is a bow kit.

Are you crazy
Do you think that raising the cost makes this kit any more balanced
Like I said to another member, I never said raising the cost will balance it out. I balanced it out with the details of the bow. The price is just there to make it harder for campers to reach the price goal. 10000 is not that much for a non camper, you can get that in 2 days of gameplay.

I do and don't like your idea at the same time. I like it because you said the bow kit should cost alot of money/points and i think this is good but I think at the end everyone will get this kit and the game will be kinda boring, I don't know it just doesn't sound good to have a kit with bow and arrows.
But stil, It's a nice idea
Please keep in mind the bow does have a 2 minute cooldown so you cant just jump off and regain bows all the time, it also only has 2 durability so you have to make those 2 shots count, this does not break the game since getting your bow in the first 2 minutes since it is just regular will not destroy the game as in the first 2 minutes players can get enough diamonds for a punch or even power bow. This kit is used to give you extra time if you are getting rushed to gain gear as you can either shoot them off if you shoot the arrows correctly at the right angle then you can get iron and finish gearing up making it just a bit balanced for players getting rushed.

I think you worked on it with thought, but reasons: way to expensive, not that fair for other players, needs more if it is going to cost 10,000, 100,000, or 1,000,000.
I hope this helps.

At the moment people are voting for 10,000 and this is a fair price, You can reach that price goal within 2 days of playing if you play correctly but it will be harder for campers. Keep in mind it is a bow kit and this kit also will need to cost a ton more then the rest since it is a end goal kit to get. It does not destroy the gameplay and if you would like to suggest something changed in this suggestion let me know so we can work on this suggestion more.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(