What kit would you use??

• Total voters

BicolourSine41

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2024
Tour de France finish place (Paris)
Pronouns
He/Him
Eggwars could have some new kits (healer kit is still recent), but i would think of a sword kit (like lucky blocks warrior), armour kit (skywars tank, a redstone kit (like skywars), potions could be fun too, i hope some of these kits will get in the game cause it could be fun.

Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Eggwars could have some new kits (healer kit is still recent), but i would think of a sword kit (like lucky blocks warrior), armour kit (skywars tank, a redstone kit (like skywars), potions could be fun too, i hope some of these kits will get in the game cause it could be fun.
I thing that the sword is good idea

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
We have potion kit on Java edition with throwable slowness and weakness potions and it's really good.

vPhaseAsu

Feb 25, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him
i like the minecr kit because if our opponent protected their egg with blockes, then we can break the deffence and break the egg and pickaxe also give some damage.and the miner kit is for rushers ngl

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom