• Yes 👍

• No 👎

Results are only viewable after voting.

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
Wooden Sword Kit
Have you ever started a eggwars match to be rushed and chucked into the void? 😣 My Idea is to Introduce a kit that contains a wooden sword ⚔️
This would help eliminate the risk of any pesky Rushers that are using their hands to put you in the void 👋
This Wooden Sword could be the lifeline to many players And the nemesis of the rushers😆

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this? 💬

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Wooden Sword Kit
Have you ever started a eggwars match to be rushed and chucked into the void? 😣 My Idea is to Introduce a kit that contains a wooden sword ⚔️
This would help eliminate the risk of any pesky Rushers that are using their hands to put you in the void 👋
This Wooden Sword could be the lifeline to many players And the nemesis of the rushers😆

Hihi Here are Mi thauths

I think ITS a good Idea to add this Kit BC you can defend Ur self better BC Player will BE rushing faster then you and then U get kicked in the void.tho i Hope IT will BE added soon.keep Up the great Work(: and have a goodnight or day.cya

Reactions: cryptofrogz
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Wooden Sword Kit

I can see the death of the rushers because of this xd

Reactions: cryptofrogz
Dec 28, 2022
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
The big problem is that by adding this kit, rushers don't even have to buy a weapon, and can rush even earlier than before. If you get comboed by a sweat first thing, then it's even worse considering that you have people chasing you with weapons. It would also kill the casual community as sweats would just kill people straightaway, and others wouldn't even get a chance to play the game properly.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, but taking into account that they don't have to buy a weapon, it's still quicker. Correct me if I'm wrong or missing anything.
Usually rushers use the builder kit, which contains blocks. If they used this new kit, they would have to purchase blocks from the shop instead of being able to rush instantly, thus making it harder to rush. Purchasing a weapon with the quickshop wouldn't slow them down either.

Dec 28, 2022
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
Usually rushers use the builder kit, which contains blocks. If they used this new kit, they would have to purchase blocks from the shop instead of being able to rush instantly, thus making it harder to rush. Purchasing a weapon with the quickshop wouldn't slow them down either.
Thanks for clarifying that with me. I actually forgot that the builder kit existed (Totally not because I'm not a sweat) so everything makes sense now. The big question is, how many people are actually going to use this kit instead of blocks???

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
The big problem is that by adding this kit, rushers don't even have to buy a weapon, and can rush even earlier than before. If you get comboed by a sweat first thing, then it's even worse considering that you have people chasing you with weapons. It would also kill the casual community as sweats would just kill people straightaway, and others wouldn't even get a chance to play the game properly.
Thanks for clarifying that with me. I actually forgot that the builder kit existed (Totally not because I'm not a sweat) so everything makes sense now. The big question is, how many people are actually going to use this kit instead of blocks???
Me :)

• Sad
Reactions: eddytheeagle88
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom