Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What type of new Maps for EggWars you will like most?

• 3. None of These (Suggest More if You Want)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VideoklipBG

Apr 29, 2017
Bulgaria
www.youtube.com
[To Add]

● New "Short Playtime" Maps (Like 5-10 Minutes, small maps with 7-8 islands for very quick games);
● New SkyWars Maps - More "Nature" Based (Like with forest, trees, ect.)

[To Edit / Remove]

● Some EggWars Maps are repeated A LOT of times on the signs (In the Lobbys);
Suggestion - Remove old maps that are played veeery often or not al all to make slots / places for new maps;
● Make more signs for EggWars and SkyWars Lobbys (More for EggWars), Because for Normal and Speed mode are 8 Signs (2 Lines with 4 Signs at line) and maps again are repeated / none shown;

Anyone who think something must / will be good to be Added / Edited / Removed can write any suggestions! :)

VideoklipBG

Apr 29, 2017
Bulgaria
www.youtube.com
Yep, I very like small maps and quicker games, because it's veeeery boring to play 1-2 hour game and die from mistake (Slipping off the map) :D

And many more reasons to play quicker games (Especially when I am Streaming / Recording with friends).

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Yep, I very like small maps and quicker games, because it's veeeery boring to play 1-2 hour game and die from mistake (Slipping off the map) :D

And many more reasons to play quicker games (Especially when I am Streaming / Recording with friends).

Also one thing I don't like about certain small maps is too easy to fall into the void. Like those sneak gaps or you actually have to Parkour over there. Those I do not fancy.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I especially don't like very much these Maps: 'Resort', 'Bridges', 'Stronghold' and 'Space' Because these are with large holes / bridges and without very flat areas.

I used to love the map space because it's the only night map and it looks cool. Now, after playing on it so often It seems more boring and kinda dark when you have no glowstone.
I would suggest cube craft to make a Sunset themed map and base on the "beach"

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom