Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

thethird

Apr 22, 2024
It's been like 2 years since the iconic and unique elytra maps called Flowers and Space were removed. I think it's the perfect time to bring them back or atleast make a rotation for them because they were really loved in the community and made so many people quit the server sadly. And I know you cannot make every community happy but since Cubecraft does rotation for gamemodes like Skywars and Eggwars I think you can rotate maps in Free For All aswell. Now you only have the ability to play normal ground maps instead of variation between the maps and pvp styles. that makes it a bit stale. The elytra community was complaining years for not adding another elytra map and then they removed the only 2 aswell... so i hope you guys read this and atleast rotate the elytra maps back in the gamemode because they are really cool and so many people miss them. Adding them to bedrock is also a possibility because i've spoke to some people that they would like to have these kind of maps on bedrock, so why not?

thethird

Apr 22, 2024
I don't think they will bring it back
I mean they could 100% rotate FFA maps right? if they can do it with skywars and eggwars map then ffa should not be difficult either and it also brings an old big community back on the server.

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖