Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

JellyFish01

Apr 2, 2024
I would like to express my thoughts on the recent update to EggWars Java. While the new maps are a welcome addition, I believe it is essential to bring back some of the original maps that have been a part of the game's history. Maps such as Space, Instrumental, Magic, and Aztec hold a special place in the hearts of many players.

In addition to preserving the classic maps, I also suggest keeping the newer maps, such as Cherry, and other popular maps that are currently active. This will ensure that there is a diverse selection of maps to cater to the preferences of all players.

I understand that these decisions may be complex and require careful consideration, but I hope my perspective as an expert in the field can contribute to the ongoing development of EggWars.

These are my opinions, please judge respectfully

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

JellyFish01

Apr 2, 2024
I am an OG player who recently came back, and planning to play on CubeCraft as my main game from now on. Just wanted to express my feelings and how I miss these maps. I know the game wouldn't be updated based on my opinion.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
This is already a thing.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
This is already a thing.

I think @JellyFish01 isn't suggesting the creation of the rotation system, and is rather proposing to add new maps to the rotation. They mention 4 maps out of which only 1 has been featured since.

I would like to express my thoughts on the recent update to EggWars Java. While the new maps are a welcome addition, I believe it is essential to bring back some of the original maps that have been a part of the game's history. Maps such as Space, Instrumental, Magic, and Aztec hold a special place in the hearts of many players.

I don't disagree that these older maps are enjoyable, but some of them have been long gone for a reason, they are quite large and make for longer games which isn't really what EggWars is going for in its most modern form. I don't know the maps all too well but I do know Space and Aztec wouldn't really be an enjoyable return in my opinion, because they're just too big and different in comparison to the newer maps we see nowadays.

I understand the argument about wanting to provide variety but I find such steep variety a little bit counterproductive, in most cases when maps are so drastically different to the rest, they just get intentionally skipped out by the playerbase.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍

In addition to preserving the classic maps, I also suggest keeping the newer maps, such as Cherry, and other popular maps that are currently active. This will ensure that there is a diverse selection of maps to cater to the preferences of all players.

I understand that these decisions may be complex and require careful consideration, but I hope my perspective as an expert in the field can contribute to the ongoing development of EggWars.

These are my opinions, please judge respectfully

Thank you for your attention to this matter.
I really miss playing these maps. If these maps are added again, they will remind me of 2019-2020 cubecraft.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I also hope that Cubecraft would add some of these classic maps back. New maps are good too, but I feel like the old good maps are the ones which gets more attention from the OG Eggwars players.

Allthough I don't agree adding Magic back since it just got removed during the latest Map rotation.

I don't disagree that these older maps are enjoyable, but some of them have been long gone for a reason, they are quite large and make for longer games which isn't really what EggWars is going for in its most modern form. I don't know the maps all too well but I do know Space and Aztec wouldn't really be an enjoyable return in my opinion, because they're just too big and different in comparison to the newer maps we see nowadays.
This makes sense. But Instruments was really small and fast map, which would be perfect for Cubecraft's current situation. Also Aztec could come back as 6vs6 game, just like Volcanic was.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom