Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 26, 2017
Sorry for bad grammar.

I used to play EggWars a lot (I have 240 hours total) and I even bought Emerald rank, which I regret so much.
Why has become boring?

1. Hackers
They are still many of them, even though there's a new anti-cheat system.
Also, if you want to report them, before you even open a recording program the game has already finished!
Half of my reports were denied even though I posted an obvious evidence!

2. Teamers
I always used to report them, but almost anyone doesn't so in my experience there are in 1 of 5 games usually.
Do you know how this is annoying in solo when you already eliminated 5 players and broke their eggs and last 3 opponents are teaming together!!!! - happened to me

3.Campers
When they get a punch bow it's almost impossible to kill them and you need to slowly bridge towards them or buy an e-pearl which is damn expensive and takes a long time to get. Even when you pearl to them, they are hard to kill, because many of them are extremely careful!

4. 1.9 PvP an OP items
1.9 PvP is so slow and even if you are fighting a noob with full diamond armor, they are hard to kill if you don't have a punch bow. Golden apples are waaaaay to cheap and if someone has a lot of them, fight takes forever!

4.1 Only solution: Bow-spam-make punch bows 45 diamonds!

5. Bad teammates
I many games I played my teammates were just standing on generators for several minutes even though I asked them nicely to give only ten for a shield. Nope ... they buy full diamond and on first bridge they get sniped and lose 2 stacks of diamonds...

6.New updates
It's just my opinion but Double egg mode takes even longer games and it's not even an improvement.
No void is even worse because it's the best to rush for other egg!
Removing Speed EggWars is the worst thing ever!

I really want you to respond on this thread because I'm interested about your opinion. Are these claims correct or wrong?

But I will never return to EggWars again even though I had a great time playing.

Last edited:

SnowyZaFon

Oct 4, 2018
The main thing
1-It is a report
The waste of time in setting up a report and getting long afterwards says that there are no directories and clear evidence
The other thing is not to prevent those who rank YouTube

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
1. Are you sure about this? I rarely encounter hackers, and I got 10+ days in Eggwars (mainly solo).
2. I really don't care about those personally. With smart playing and good PvP skills, I can usually 1v2 them. If you find out 2 persons are teaming, try to rush 1 of their eggs. If that works, eliminate the first players, so they don't have an advantage anymore. Usually teamers aren't the best players.
3. People camp indeed. If you see someone upgrade their diamond generator, rush them before they get a bow. If that doesn't work, you'll have to get a pearl.
4. That's right, but often, it's OP items + half health. That means people can still die easily. Critical hits are great for fast damage and armor breaking. If you don't have the time for a long fight, try to get them in the void with sword / bow.
4.1 That solution won't help much. People will just camp longer for their bow. In the past, it already got increased from 12 to 25 diamonds.
5. True. That's why I play mainly solo Eggwars.
6. You don't have to play the experimental games ;)
7. You are wrong about this. I have a stone rank and now I can even select maps, just like the ranks.
Please respond.
You posted that 2 minutes after your first post...

SnowyZaFon

Oct 4, 2018
The last thing
In the new update, all the leaderboards were cleared
This is a bad thing

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
The last thing
In the new update, all the leaderboards were cleared
This is a bad thing

The leaderboards were not cleared. They have just been increased to a top 200. It's accesible with the Eggwars NPC -> Statistics -> Leaderboards

Reactions: SnowyZaFon
Jun 26, 2017
The leaderboards were not cleared. They have just been increased to a top 200. It's accesible with the Eggwars NPC -> Statistics -> Leaderboards
1. Are you sure about this? I rarely encounter hackers, and I got 10+ days in Eggwars (mainly solo).
2. I really don't care about those personally. With smart playing and good PvP skills, I can usually 1v2 them. If you find out 2 persons are teaming, try to rush 1 of their eggs. If that works, eliminate the first players, so they don't have an advantage anymore. Usually teamers aren't the best players.
3. People camp indeed. If you see someone upgrade their diamond generator, rush them before they get a bow. If that doesn't work, you'll have to get a pearl.
4. That's right, but often, it's OP items + half health. That means people can still die easily. Critical hits are great for fast damage and armor breaking. If you don't have the time for a long fight, try to get them in the void with sword / bow.
4.1 That solution won't help much. People will just camp longer for their bow. In the past, it already got increased from 12 to 25 diamonds.
5. True. That's why I play mainly solo Eggwars.
6. You don't have to play the experimental games ;)
7. You are wrong about this. I have a stone rank and now I can even select maps, just like the ranks.

You posted that 2 minutes after your first post...
If anyone wouldn't see the last few sentences.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
THIS POST IS STUPID
skywars also has teamers, hakers, campers, bad teamates
and lucky islands to

i only thing than the punchpow is to op

Reactions: Anthoony
Jun 26, 2017
THIS POST IS STUPID
and lucky islands to

i only thing than the punchpow is to op[/
If anyone wouldn't see the last few sentences.
THIS POST IS STUPID
and lucky islands to

i only thing than the punchpow is to op
Indeed. Skywars is probably very similar. If you are a player with a lot of time and patience those problems don't matter for you.
If you play(ed) fast games, EggWars is boring for you.

SnowyZaFon

Oct 4, 2018
removed leaderboards Egg wars No Void "Egg wars No Void They can merge With norml " i was have 1610 wins Top 1

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Number 2 to 5 are thing we can't even change. Sure we can punish rule-breakers but that's about it. Number 1 is something we're still working on, and Sentinel is still improving, even if that's sometimes not noticeable. About number 6, if you have any ideas, feel free to suggest them and we'll make sure to take a look. From my knowledge and experience, speed eggwars was pretty much dead. Solo was almost dead and team had still a few players, but most likely leaderboard players and some regular players, although it would be nice to see speed eggwars as an experimental mode.

SnowyZaFon

Oct 4, 2018
I don't know but after updating Halloween It became better

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2018
Number 2 to 5 are thing we can't even change.[/QUOTE]
Except numbers 3 and 4.
3-Just put an emerald generator in the mid of all EW maps so if a team start camping and they got punch bow you will get better gears than them.
4-Nerf OP's armor and increase the price of golden apples.

Last edited:

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Number 2 to 5 are thing we can't even change. Sure we can punish rule-breakers but that's about it. Number 1 is something we're still working on, and Sentinel is still improving, even if that's sometimes not noticeable. About number 6, if you have any ideas, feel free to suggest them and we'll make sure to take a look. From my knowledge and experience, speed eggwars was pretty much dead. Solo was almost dead and team had still a few players, but most likely leaderboard players and some regular players, although it would be nice to see speed eggwars as an experimental mode.
Dear Cynamooo, i Played Speed Eggwars 3 hours every day, in the evening it could be dead but what you did not notice is that around 8pm there where many full games. it was a great game im very sad about the fact that its removed. and lets be clear i played the game very much for a very long period and i know that the game had potential. greetings and massive love. the Biggest Speed Eggwars Ever!!!!!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom