Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello everybody! Hope you’re having a good day/night.
So, I’m sure we all know that Eggwars Trios has been suggested countless times. My suggestion is instead of adding trios (4 teams of 3), Cubecraft should make a duels-style Eggwars Trios by doing 2 teams of 3. This way, it wouldn’t be as time consuming to make new maps for a whole new sub-gamemode, because they could just take maps from duos and quads for this. For example, they could take Castle & Ocean from Duos and Beach & Mangrove from Quads. The only thing is some mids may have to be shrank.
Just an idea. Let me know what you think! Don’t forget, if you like this idea and want to see it have a chance of being implemented, vote :agree:.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
This would be such a good update, but I don't think they are able to do it because it would require adding more nether portals to the lobby which really confuses sometimes.
not rlly confusing if you could see the statue/still npc in front of it imo

adding this type of eggwars duels would be really great, provides more opportunity/potential for events and scrims

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
This would be such a good update, but I don't think they are able to do it because it would require adding more nether portals to the lobby which really confuses sometimes.
not rlly confusing if you could see the statue/still npc in front of it imo

adding this type of eggwars duels would be really great, provides more opportunity/potential for events and scrims
Sorry, I should’ve probably been clearer. My suggestion is not to add another portal. Before choosing maps at the duels npc, you’d have to choose if you want a 1v1 or a 3v3, just like how in the Battle Arena Duels you have to choose 1v1 or 2v2 before you choose a kit.
Also, I’m happy you both like the suggestion :)

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everybody! Hope you’re having a good day/night.
So, I’m sure we all know that Eggwars Trios has been suggested countless times. My suggestion is instead of adding trios (4 teams of 3), Cubecraft should make a duels-style Eggwars Trios by doing 2 teams of 3. This way, it wouldn’t be as time consuming to make new maps for a whole new sub-gamemode, because they could just take maps from duos and quads for this. For example, they could take Castle & Ocean from Duos and Beach & Mangrove from Quads. The only thing is some mids may have to be shrank.
Just an idea. Let me know what you think! Don’t forget, if you like this idea and want to see it have a chance of being implemented, vote :agree:.
this mode will be very fast

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
The new Java map Volcanic would be perfect for this. It's a 6v6 map, so turning it into a 3v3 map wouldn't be as big of a transformation. Over 2 years ago, Story said that trios wouldn't be added, because games wouldn't fill. But having it as 3v3 instead would solve that problem. The only issues I see from this is that it would be very sweaty, due to win farming. But at the same time, it would probably make duos less sweaty, as all the sweats would move to trios.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom