Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gonal

Novice Member
Feb 9, 2017
Spain
For those who are new to the server or minecraft it is impossible to win in SkyWars, since the level of players is too high. In my opinion there should be a server for low levels.

Reactions: CrazyCubecrafter

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
For those who are new to the server or minecraft it is impossible to win in SkyWars, since the level of players is too high. In my opinion there should be a server for low levels.
But why? Playing against high-leveled players is a good way to improve your pvp skills and tactics!
Btw, it's not like you get more abilities/effects if you are a high-leveled player.

Gonal

Novice Member
Feb 9, 2017
Spain
I don't agree with this idea, because everyone was noob once.
Just keep practicing and then you automatically become good.

I agree, I just gave the idea, since I thought it might be interesting for the players to start a little easier. Since many players leave the server when not knowing what to do.

- ReadyToWin

Reactions: CrazyCubecrafter

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Adding servers for new players would result in 'pros' also playing them to get more wins and better statistics.
Also, it wouldn't be fair since some players (including me c: ) have been playing and practising for years

By PvPing better players, you learn!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Just join a very small server and get good and then just go up the “ranks”/servers then you will probably be fine.

Reactions: Gonal

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Quick tip: Skywars is generally filled with more skilled players than, for example, eggwars. If you want to practice & become better overtime, you can play games like Eggwars or SG (and maybe even blockwars) to improve.
But adding a separate server for low level people? No thanks. I can already imagine the amount of smurf accounts that'll be created just to play easy games.
And supporting that, the high level players don't necessarily always want to play against other skilled ones in case they want a casual game. Adding this won't really result in a good distribution.

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
There's no way to accurately measure skill on Cubecraft. Just because someone's a high level, it doesn't necessarily mean that they're good at Skywars. Suppose a high leveled arcade player, who's mostly leveled up from arcade (and doesn't have a lot of PvP experience) wants to play Skywars. Going up against high level players would probably make him/her struggle a lot more with improving their PvP skills and wouldn't make a fair game, since they aren't playing against lower leveled players with the same skill level (yes, I agree with that people who are a high level generally have gotten that far because of games involving PvP).

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There's no way to accurately measure skill on Cubecraft. Just because someone's a high level, it doesn't necessarily mean that they're good at Skywars. Suppose a high leveled arcade player, who's mostly leveled up from arcade (and doesn't have a lot of PvP experience) wants to play Skywars. Going up against high level players would probably make him/her struggle a lot more with improving their PvP skills and wouldn't make a fair game, since they aren't playing against lower leveled players with the same skill level (yes, I agree with that people who are a high level generally have gotten that far because of games involving PvP).
Besides I could simply join on a level 1 alt and then play some skywars against low level players. Winning would be much easier.

Reactions: MJ010101
Jan 24, 2018
Netherland
Btw your level is not that important. You just need skills and if you don't have that you must improve. What's the fun of only playing with "low level players" anyway. It's not that you get a satisfied feeling when you win. Just watch how other players are playing the game and you will improve. Good luck.

Level 151? Wow!

D

Deleted member 367393

Do keep in mind that playing against skilled players makes you improve. Just take some time to practice and the games will definitely become easier than when you first started playing.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom