Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey fellow players!
I noticed ButWhyThough in a lobby, conversation follows..
(ButWhyTh

:Emerald: OfficiallyBerre: ButWhyThough duel me
:Emerald: ButWhyThough: sure

Just to be clear: we dueled three times, he won twice, I won once. But ofcourse I dont share my losses with the community :D

~Berre
@Jespunyyy wanted tag, so here you go

D

Deleted member 352903

If you won him it means that you are better than ButWhyThough. And I won you one day, so I am better than you, so I am better than ButWhyThough :d

Last edited by a moderator:

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
wow thanks for establishing how broken 1.9 is, you ate an apple 2 blocks away from him and it was beneficial, you also bowed him while practically touching him and it was actually kind of useful... Not to mention this is the guy who won the most duels of anyone on the server.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
wow thanks for establishing how broken 1.9 is, you ate an apple 2 blocks away from him and it was beneficial, you also bowed him while practically touching him and it was actually kind of useful... Not to mention this is the guy who won the most duels of anyone on the server.
I don't know what you mean. If you mean I'm a coward, please: HE places lava and critz me after lmao

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Or just 1.9.2 even since the hunger regen is already fixed there.
Uhmm all of 1.9+ has lightning fast health Regen with saturation. He went from 4 hearts to full in under a second in the video, if different versions of the game gives better health Regen then that is still proving the brokenness of cubecrafts 1.9+

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Uhmm all of 1.9+ has lightning fast health Regen with saturation. He went from 4 hearts to full in under a second in the video, if different versions of the game gives better health Regen then that is still proving the brokenness of cubecrafts 1.9+
Cubecraft is still 1.9.0 iirc
The food regen being so broken was already fixed in 1.9.2

Reactions: Priley

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It should be less severe than on cube.
and IMO it's still better than having to hide for 2 minutes with half a hearth every time you pvp someone in 1.8
And we have found someone who never touched UHC in their lives... I tried to find how fast the healing truly is but i can't find the answer, it takes only 30 seconds, also if you were to get gud you could probably fight someone with half health anyways.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom