Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Screenshot_1.png

It's 2024, and Community Highlights is getting an upgrade! For anyone who is new here, in this series I compile lots of information about amazing updates, community content and user activity over the latest month into just one thread. You can find the previous edition here. I promised some big changes in the last edition, so before you get started, feel free to click on the spoiler below to read more about what has changed. Otherwise, let's get into the community highlights for January 2024!
  • The general changes section is now a more simplified read and aims to include some smaller changes alongside the more important and well-known announcements. More specifically, changes that are public information but may not have been publicly announced or where the announcements may be difficult to find. This is what I originally intended for the section when it was first added, so I feel that moving back towards this focus is a good idea. That being said, these small changes are easy to miss, so if you do spot anything I have missed then please contact me to let me know!
  • The top threads section has been renamed to community spotlight. It is no longer limited to just the forums, as I intend to show off all of the most interesting parts of community content, including discussions, events and games. The rename may allow me to include content from the Discord server or other socials in future editions. It is designed to have a maximum of ten posts featured in each edition, which will be decided based on a combination of reaction score, community engagement and the overall effort put into the post.
  • I will also make sure that all future editions are consistent in design and in content. For example, there will always be a top three for each hall of fame leaderboard and there will always be the same stats in the same order included in the end category.

General Changes 🌨️

January 2nd:
  • Wildd is no longer a moderator.
January 3rd:
January 7th:
January 9th:
January 10th:
  • An update to Battle Arena has been released. It includes:
    • New featured kits in FFA which rotate every week.
    • A new Rocket PvP event in FFA.
    • 5 new kits for duels.
    • Other quality of life features.
    • Read more in the news post here!
January 14th:
January 15th:
  • Users can no longer fill in the Helper application form until they meet the forum message requirement, and the requirements are also listed directly on the subforum.
  • New sound effects have been added for game wins/losses/ties.
January 16th:
  • Hoshi is no longer a senior moderator.
January 17th:
  • A new channel has been added to the Discord server to guide players who wish to apply for staff.
January 18th:
  • Catss is now a senior moderator.
January 23rd:
  • Statistics for legacy gamemodes are now available on Bedrock.
  • An update to BlockWars has been released. It includes:
    • 2 new BlockWars Giga games.
    • A new BlockWars rush gamemode.
    • A new BlockWars game lobby.
    • 14 new maps across all BlockWars modes.
    • A revamp to the side tasks system.
  • The Noche Estrellada texture pack has been released on the marketplace.
January 25th:
January 26th:
  • Ethan is no longer a developer.
  • Hazard is no longer customer support.
  • Laura is no longer a developer.
  • Joeyfoxo is no longer a developer.
January 31st:
  • The horse kit has been added to duels.
  • The centre layouts for Bedrock game lobbies have been updated.
  • Eliza is now customer support.
  • Fesa is now customer support.
  • Nightmare is now customer support.
  • Xavi | Goofy is now customer support.

Community Spotlight 🌨️

Cubecraft Awards 2023 - The Results!
  • The results are in for the CubeCraft Awards 2023, hosted by @Salty_Shadows! You can now find out who the best community members were and what the best community posts were, as voted by the community! Don't worry if you missed your chance to vote, there's always next year!
Cubecraft Hunger Games January 2024 Edition
  • The CubeCraft Hunger Games is a popular forum game made using the BrantSteele Hunger Games Simulator. The January 2024 edition hosted by @Pineapple is over, but when this game takes place again in the future you will be able to sign up and then see the events unfold day by day.
CubeCraft YouTubers List
  • Check out this new and updated list of CubeCraft YouTubers made by @MajorMythG! You could be considered for this list yourself if you have at least 100 subscribers and at least one upload/stream in the last 3 months.
Lilly's January 2024 Artbook
  • Check out this amazing artbook by @Lillvy, showcasing some of the beautiful art they have created in January!
The Cubecraft Forums Community: A Poem
  • This poem by @Reesle is a very unique creation, and it was made to celebrate reaching 1,000 messages on the forums. Congratulations, Reesle!
Eggwars Solo / Skywars Solo - Voidness
  • This map made by @ElFlxen_ has a very interesting theme and looks really nice!
SG Kit Ideas
  • Take a look at these three ideas for new kits in Survival Games, suggested by @caraMel!
New Bundle Ideas
  • We may not be able to make new cosmetic bundles for CubeCraft ourselves, but we can think of concepts for them. This is what @AnolTongi did, so be sure to give their suggestion some support!
Birthday/Anniversary Events - Cake Price Change
  • Wouldn't it be an amazing experience to build all of your defences with cake on CubeCraft's birthday? If this suggestion made by @TheMrRevZ makes it into the game, then you definitely could!
Kit Settings in Battle Arena
  • This quality of life suggestion by @ItzzWxrrior asks for the ability to customise your inventory when using certain kits in Battle Arena, and save it that way for future games. Be sure to add a reaction if you would also like to see this added!

Hall of Fame 🌨️

Most Forum Messages
Out of 259 users, here are the top 3:
Most Profile Posts
Out of 190 users, here are the top 3:
Most Reaction Score
Out of 358 users, here are the top 3:
Most Discord Messages

Notice: You can request your own hall of fame stats from me by sending a public reply to this thread or by starting a private conversation with me here. You will receive your message/profile post/reaction score count and ranking for each leaderboard. This will be available for every edition of the thread, and you will also be able to request stats from previous months going forward.

Community Statistics 🌨️
  • 419 new members joined the forums this month (67 more than December)
  • 247 threads were posted on the forums this month (60 more than December)
  • 2,248 messages were sent on the forums this month (696 more than December)
  • 2,537 profile posts were made on the forums this month (770 more than December)
  • 9,423 reactions were used on the forums this month (3,729 more than December)
  • 145,851 messages were sent on the Discord server this month (29,067 more than December)
  • 811 tickets were opened on the Discord server this month (88 more than December)
  • The Discord server lost 298 members this month :(

Thank you for reading, everyone! If you think there is anything important that I have missed or if you find any inaccuracies, please reply below or contact me privately and I will look into it! I'll see you again in one month for the next edition!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

It's 2024, and Community Highlights is getting an upgrade! For anyone who is new here, in this series I compile lots of information about amazing updates, community content and user activity over the latest month into just one thread. You can find the previous edition here. I promised some big changes in the last edition, so before you get started, feel free to click on the spoiler below to read more about what has changed. Otherwise, let's get into the community highlights for January 2024!
  • The general changes section is now a more simplified read and aims to include some smaller changes alongside the more important and well-known announcements. More specifically, changes that are public information but may not have been publicly announced or where the announcements may be difficult to find. This is what I originally intended for the section when it was first added, so I feel that moving back towards this focus is a good idea. That being said, these small changes are easy to miss, so if you do spot anything I have missed then please contact me to let me know!
  • The top threads section has been renamed to community spotlight. It is no longer limited to just the forums, as I intend to show off all of the most interesting parts of community content, including discussions, events and games. The rename may allow me to include content from the Discord server or other socials in future editions. It is designed to have a maximum of ten posts featured in each edition, which will be decided based on a combination of reaction score, community engagement and the overall effort put into the post.
  • I will also make sure that all future editions are consistent in design and in content. For example, there will always be a top three for each hall of fame leaderboard and there will always be the same stats in the same order included in the end category.

General Changes 🌨️

January 2nd:
January 3rd:
January 7th:
January 9th:
January 10th:
    • 5 new kits for duels.
January 14th:
January 15th:
  • Users can no longer fill in the Helper application form until they meet the forum message requirement, and the requirements are also listed directly on the subforum.
January 16th:
January 17th:
  • A new channel has been added to the Discord server to guide players who wish to apply for staff.
January 18th:
January 23rd:
January 25th:
January 26th:
January 31st:

Community Spotlight 🌨️

• The results are in for the CubeCraft Awards 2023, hosted by @Salty_Shadows! You can now find out who the best community members were and what the best community posts were, as voted by the community! Don't worry if you missed your chance to vote, there's always next year!
  • The CubeCraft Hunger Games is a popular forum game made using the BrantSteele Hunger Games Simulator. The January 2024 edition hosted by @Pineapple is over, but when this game takes place again in the future you will be able to sign up and then see the events unfold day by day.
CubeCraft YouTubers List
  • Check out this new and updated list of CubeCraft YouTubers made by @MajorMythG! You could be considered for this list yourself if you have at least 100 subscribers and at least one upload/stream in the last 3 months.
  • Check out this amazing artbook by @Lillvy, showcasing some of the beautiful art they have created in January!
  • This poem by @Reesle is a very unique creation, and it was made to celebrate reaching 1,000 messages on the forums. Congratulations, Reesle!
  • This map made by @ElFlxen_ has a very interesting theme and looks really nice!
SG Kit Ideas
  • Take a look at these three ideas for new kits in Survival Games, suggested by @caraMel!
New Bundle Ideas
  • We may not be able to make new cosmetic bundles for CubeCraft ourselves, but we can think of concepts for them. This is what @AnolTongi did, so be sure to give their suggestion some support!
  • Wouldn't it be an amazing experience to build all of your defences with cake on CubeCraft's birthday? If this suggestion made by @TheMrRevZ makes it into the game, then you definitely could!
  • This quality of life suggestion by @ItzzWxrrior asks for the ability to customise your inventory when using certain kits in Battle Arena, and save it that way for future games. Be sure to add a reaction if you would also like to see this added!

Hall of Fame 🌨️

Most Forum Messages
Most Profile Posts
Most Reaction Score
Most Discord Messages

Notice: You can request your own hall of fame stats from me by sending a public reply to this thread or by starting a private conversation with me here. You will receive your message/profile post/reaction score count and ranking for each leaderboard. This will be available for every edition of the thread, and you will also be able to request stats from previous editions going forward.

Community Statistics 🌨️
  • 2,537 profile posts were made on the forums this month (770 more than December)
  • 145,851 messages were sent on the Discord server this month (29,067 more than December)
  • 811 tickets were opened on the Discord server this month (88 more than December)

Thank you for reading, everyone! If you think there is anything important that I have missed or if you find any inaccuracies, please reply below or contact me privately and I will look into it! I'll see you again in one month for the next edition!
Great job and first time get first in forums msg wow i didnt expect that 😳🫡

walidoo

Nov 19, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him

General Changes 🌨️

January 2nd:
January 3rd:
January 7th:
January 9th:
January 10th:
    • 5 new kits for duels.
January 14th:
January 15th:
January 16th:
January 17th:
January 18th:
January 23rd:
January 25th:
January 26th:
January 31st:

Community Spotlight 🌨️

CubeCraft YouTubers List
SG Kit Ideas
New Bundle Ideas

Hall of Fame 🌨️

Most Forum Messages
Most Profile Posts
Most Reaction Score
Most Discord Messages

Notice: You can request your own hall of fame stats from me by sending a public reply to this thread or by starting a private conversation with me here. You will receive your message/profile post/reaction score count and ranking for each leaderboard. This will be available for every edition of the thread, and you will also be able to request stats from previous editions going forward.

Community Statistics 🌨️

Sad to see how many people have left the team :(

• Sad
Reactions: Lyriie and Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom