Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Doctor-- Mainly person who works for Doctors Without Borders
Dj-- Probs because I like Dubstep and EDM
Singer-- If you live in my house, you won't find a day that I don't sing.
Gamer-- I love games, what else?
Youtuber-- I think this is a good way to get popular, but getting too popular can get you in bad positions. Especially if your voice sounds like a 9 year old.
Geographer-- I mainly take this as a hobby but yeah, if you challenge me to a Geography Challenge, I'd probably win, no offence.

**Meteorologist-- I like keep track of storms and helping other people get to safety when something bad happens. And my username is from my love of storms AND my hatred, if you get what I mean. See, Severe Thunderstorm Warning is a warning issued when there is a bad thunderstorm in the area it is in. And I hate thunderstorms (as of viewing or being) in real life, so I take the Thunderstorm out of Severe Thunderstorm Warning, put the remaining words together and, voila!

Well yeah, that's about it, I love drawing but I hate it too.

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Its pretty cool, but it gets a little boring sitting in front of the computer all day. (let me clarify, sitting in front of the computer all day NOT playing minecraft)
but u get to go to the sight annd work with constructors also. It's not all about making blueprints .-.

bjornebjorn97

Apr 12, 2014
I told you where
Jk I am dreaming of becoming a soccer player in FC Barcelona, if not maybe something that has to do with geography too, I am pretty good at it :D Severe we should do a challenge

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
but u get to go to the sight annd work with constructors also. It's not all about making blueprints .-.
Not completely, but it all depends on what you are doing as an architect. If you are doing the whole thing yourself, you get to check out the job site, talk to clients, design the additions or new constructions, be creative, (to a certain extent. Probably not a good idea to make a spherical house that will just roll away :P) finish the drawings, make changes the client wants, get paid, and sometimes check up on the building as it is being worked on and completed. Some of it is fun, and some not so fun. Its an interesting job nonetheless:)

littlejack03

Dec 14, 2013
i would be able to stay on a ship for months on end with loads of men i might turn GAY
I dont have a problem with it i just dont want to turn gay

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Top Bottom