Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Greeting everyone,

It's been quite some time since I made a lobby discussion. To start the lobby conversation, I would like to ask what's everyone's dream job in the future.

As for me, my dream job is to work at a popular company as an electrical engineer. My goal is to work with new people and develop new ideas and creativity. In that company, I want to make new connections with other people, experiment with new things, work together as a team, and be able to solve future world problems haha :)

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
My dream job is to create music, but that might start off as a hobby. I want to get good at playing piano and would like to create some electronic music!
Another dream job is to be a game developer. It seems like many people that like coding go with a job like software developer, but I want to put the skill towards something more fun and creative. I like Java (better than Python) so that's an option for a programming language to use; I could also use C++ I suppose.
Another thing I've considered is a film-related job, in this case something like VFX artist ("Visual effects artist", this job can apply to game design as well. In movies, this often means CGI/special effects). However, I prefer the other two jobs I previously mentioned to this one.

I could combine things and make music for video games, which sounds awesome (and I could earn some money!); or I could be the developer and music creator of a video game.
The video game type I have in mind would be a game with 3D graphics, the genre likely being adventure

:)

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
My dream job is to create music, but that might start off as a hobby. I want to get good at playing piano and would like to create some electronic music!
Another dream job is to be a game developer. It seems like many people that like coding go with a job like a software developer, but I want to put the skill towards something more fun and creative. I like Java (better than Python) so that's an option for a programming language to use; I could also use C++ I suppose.
Another thing I've considered is a film-related job, in this case something like VFX artist ("Visual effects artist", this job can apply to game design as well. In movies, this often means CGI/special effects). However, I prefer the other two jobs I previously mentioned to this one.

I could combine things and make music for video games, which sounds awesome (and I could earn some money!); or I could be the developer and music creator of a video game.
The video game type I have in mind would be a game with 3D graphics, the genre likely being adventure

:)
If both of you put your mindset into something, nothing can stop you from becoming whatever you want to be in the future. Whether it's being a musician, a doctor, or a software engineer, both of you have endless opportunities and I hope you guys succeed in life :)

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
My dream job would be to have a career in music, I like singing but I'm not brave enough to sing for an audience or take lessons so this will probably never happen :P
As a more realistic option, right now I'm looking more towards computer/tech jobs/education options seeing as I've spent at least half of my life on the internet.
Ive had many dream jobs in my life xd wanted to go into the Film industry but now looking at a career into being a professional photographer :) its going good
This is such a good path for you, you'll be able to sell me professional doggo pics! Hoping I get a friends' discount.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
There was number of jobs I was interested in since I was kid, but now, for about 3 years, I have strong passion for two careers, one being entrepreneur and second being quantum physicist.

I know they are both totally different jobs, not being similar in slightest, but I really like both of them and having to, in the future, choose college focused on only one of these will definitely not be an easy choice.

Jul 19, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Greeting everyone,

It's been quite some time since I made a lobby discussion. To start the lobby conversation, I would like to ask what's everyone's dream job in the future.

As for me, my dream job is to work at a popular company as an electrical engineer. My goal is to work with new people and develop new ideas and creativity. In that company, I want to make new connections with other people, experiment with new things, work together as a team, and be able to solve future world problems haha :)
My Dream Job Personaly, Is Footballer/Soccer player, I love Being a GoalKeeper
Also The Best Gloves Are The Abibas GoalKeeper Protatos

Reactions: Rocks1

MajorMythG

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 15, 2022
United States
www.youtube.com
Greeting everyone,

My dream job would be to work on historical documentaries. Maybe writing the scripts, or narrating.

teogamermc

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2023
kepler-62e
Pronouns
He/Him
I want to be a soldier or a police officer. I love helping people and I do my best to save them, it makes me very happy, I hope I can succeed.
I wanted to be a cop! Until I realised that a lot of criminals would hate you. But it's cool you wanna help

My dream job would be to have a career in music, I like singing but I'm not brave enough to sing for an audience or take lessons so this will probably never happen :P
Same. I often find myself singing in my bedroom, around the village, ect. But when I realise a dog or a chicken heard me, My heart stops and i feel embarressed. I make up my own songs and i sing them alone in my room.

Wlaking down too school, Not the thing i usually do-o-oo

I listen to music without lyrics like:

Attack of the killer queen

My dad bought me a small, electric piano i can play music on, but the main software is literally rocket science. It stood on the shelf FOR MONTHS until a few days ago when I picked it up and decided to learn it. It's still rocket science, but there's another software for it. I Love singing but just like you, im not brave enough to do it

There was number of jobs I was interested in since I was kid, but now, for about 3 years, I have strong passion for two careers, one being entrepreneur and second being quantum physicist.

I know they are both totally different jobs, not being similar in slightest, but I really like both of them and having to, in the future, choose college focused on only one of these will definitely not be an easy choice
Cool!

I was (and still am) fascinated by space. I want to become an astrophysicist. Good pay, interesting topics, Me happy.
In Croatia, where I live, There's a radio series of documenteries about space. I always watch those

Reactions: Reesle and Lyriie
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom