N

Nyanbaz

When I was little, I wanted to be a zookeeper,

But screw that

I wanna be an artist :3

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
Catzore lol I'm not trying to copy you I'm just being honest and I am really goodat drawing, if I could post some pics of my drawings I would.

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
I've always wanted to do racing, any kind of Motorsport. A few years ago I started chasing it and racing go karts, and apparently I was pretty good and won races. Had to stop because I was too tall though...
Height restrictions? Did you not fit in the go cart, because I have that problem. Well... That and the fact that I'm no good at racing. :3

If I were to have a dream job, there are two that I would love. One would be to design Lego kits, (Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me) and the other would be to be a concept guy. By that, I mean I would come up with storylines or main ideas for games, movies, whatever it is, then give those to people who needed that. They would do the work, and I would get to come up with the ideas! Instead of either of these, I am training as an architect. Now that I think about it, its not too far off of Lego designer ;)

Reactions: Aimee2323

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
Height restrictions? Did you not fit in the go cart, because I have that problem. Well... That and the fact that I'm no good at racing. :3

If I were to have a dream job, there are two that I would love. One would be to design Lego kits, (Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me) and the other would be to be a concept guy. By that, I mean I would come up with storylines or main ideas for games, movies, whatever it is, then give those to people who needed that. They would do the work, and I would get to come up with the ideas! Instead of either of these, I am training as an architect. Now that I think about it, its not too far off of Lego designer ;)
Not that I was too tall to fit in, but the way I was going I would have been too tall to fit into an F1 car :P

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
aww dis dai vs aimee is awesome... im a veggie to you, i guess.
and i would want to be a developer for mojang, maybe a mechanical engineer that designs rollercoasters... or maybe someone who writes music for video games (like legend of zelda >:3) or maybe the video game tester, test all the new video games and report glitches and such. if i had any one of those jobs i would be happy for the rest of my life.

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Just thought I'd make a forum about dream jobs. I'm sure everyone has one.

I really want to be an actor (movies, commercials, etc.) or if that doesn't work out, I want to edit music videos, moves, tv shows, commercials, etc. I"m really into the movie/theatre junk. It's really fun and I hope to pursue it when I'm older.

Comment below your dream job! ;D
Lol my dad's a actor and director, a couple of days ago, he said this to me "So are you gonna be an actor/director like me when you grow up?" then I said "Hell naw, acting's boring lel." He's mad now...
My dream is to join the Airforce because I wanna have an exciting live and take risks everyday. I'm not gonna sit in an office all day for the rest of my life!

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
aww dis dai vs aimee is awesome... im a veggie to you, i guess.
and i would want to be a developer for mojang, maybe a mechanical engineer that designs rollercoasters... or maybe someone who writes music for video games (like legend of zelda >:3) or maybe the video game tester, test all the new video games and report glitches and such. if i had any one of those jobs i would be happy for the rest of my life.
Mojang would probably be dead when we grow up...

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo

littlejack03

Dec 14, 2013
I want be a British Airways Pilots but i still dont know if halo laughed at me when i said that i left the call a little early

Reactions: Stewart066

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Lol my dad's a actor and director, a couple of days ago, he said this to me "So are you gonna be an actor/director like me when you grow up?" then I said "Hell naw, acting's boring lel." He's mad now...
My dream is to join the Airforce because I wanna have an exciting live and take risks everyday. I'm not gonna sit in an office all day for the rest of my life!
U should join navy seals xD I'm read I no a book it's called "lone survivor" it'it's about navy seals and it's good. :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom