Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ExtendedHorizons

Oct 4, 2014
Utah
bit.ly
Hey guys I decided to create a small art community (so far only me) with people that are striving to improve at drawing whether it be digital or traditional. I dont want to rule the whole thing or anything like that. I want it to be a place where people can share there work and ask opinions. Even talk while drawing. I want this to be a friendly place with people that all have the like mindset of improving there art skills. I setup a Discord server for us to communicate and find friends at. Feel free to join using this link: https://discord.gg/0oRP9GjMKXlt8DBm. Ive been told several times that having a community of friends that have the same mindset is extremely helpful to improve. Id appreciate if you joined. So art lovers join today! [ENGLISH]

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
Sweet idea. Though, have you ever thought of making a deviantart? That's the place that I love to visit in search for inspiration. It's also possible to create your own groups such as beginner groups where you can share your artistic experiences :)

That way you can also gain more appreciation for your art! :)

ExtendedHorizons

Oct 4, 2014
Utah
bit.ly
Sweet idea. Though, have you ever thought of making a deviantart? That's the place that I love to visit in search for inspiration. It's also possible to create your own groups such as beginner groups where you can share your artistic experiences :)

That way you can also gain more appreciation for your art! :)
Yeah I have a deviant art but I wanted a smaller place where people communicate frequently while drawing and not through a group. Thanks though! And my art isnt near good enough to get appreciation.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom