Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ExtendedHorizons

Oct 4, 2014
Utah
bit.ly
Hey guys I decided to create a small art community (so far only me) with people that are striving to improve at drawing whether it be digital or traditional. I dont want to rule the whole thing or anything like that. I want it to be a place where people can share there work and ask opinions. Even talk while drawing. I want this to be a friendly place with people that all have the like mindset of improving there art skills. I setup a Discord server for us to communicate and find friends at. Feel free to join using this link: https://discord.gg/0oRP9GjMKXlt8DBm. Ive been told several times that having a community of friends that have the same mindset is extremely helpful to improve. Id appreciate if you joined. So art lovers join today! [ENGLISH]

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
Sweet idea. Though, have you ever thought of making a deviantart? That's the place that I love to visit in search for inspiration. It's also possible to create your own groups such as beginner groups where you can share your artistic experiences :)

That way you can also gain more appreciation for your art! :)

ExtendedHorizons

Oct 4, 2014
Utah
bit.ly
Sweet idea. Though, have you ever thought of making a deviantart? That's the place that I love to visit in search for inspiration. It's also possible to create your own groups such as beginner groups where you can share your artistic experiences :)

That way you can also gain more appreciation for your art! :)
Yeah I have a deviant art but I wanted a smaller place where people communicate frequently while drawing and not through a group. Thanks though! And my art isnt near good enough to get appreciation.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on helper W:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!:D
Top Bottom