Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
Edit: I no longer agree with this thread, it was an overreaction.
I'm sick of people just abusing their rank to vote half health and op so they can kill everyone on the map in 5 mins. They just use the op to get good equipment then they kill everybody because they're always pvp pros and they can kill people in 2 hits because of the half health. There's only ever 1 or 2 people who actually make to the end with the rank who voted for half health and op in the first place. I don't know what to do about it aside from removing half health entirely, but I don't care if that's what it comes if it prevents people from abusing their rank to earn points.

Last edited:
Reactions: Despacito 2

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
How is voting half health abuse? Everyone has the same disadvantage in health, so it’s not like anyone is stronger in terms of health. And everyone has the same preparation time. In the end, it just comes down to how good you are at the actual game, so I don’t see why we should remove a voting option just because people like playing it.

T

The Lord Pleb

I'm sick of people just abusing their rank to vote half health and op so they can kill everyone on the map in 5 mins. They just use the op to get good equipment then they kill everybody because they're always pvp pros and they can kill people in 2 hits because of the half health. There's only ever 1 or 2 people who actually make to the end with the rank who voted for half health and op in the first place. I don't know what to do about it aside from removing half health entirely, but I don't care if that's what it comes if it prevents people from abusing their rank to earn points.

People who buy their rank with their money are free to vote whatever they want. They can enjoy all its features and benefits, and one of them is to vote the game mode. You can also buy a rank to vote on https://store.cubecraft.net

Edit: Sorry TheBrownster and Spuuuni, we wrote it at the same time xd

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
People who buy their rank with their money are free to vote whatever they want. They can enjoy all its features and benefits, and one of them is to vote the game mode. You can also buy a rank to vote on https://store.cubecraft.net

Edit: Sorry TheBrownster and Spuuuni, we wrote it at the same time xd
Right. Because I should have to spend money to avoid having my game ruined.

How is voting half health abuse? Everyone has the same disadvantage in health, so it’s not like anyone is stronger in terms of health. And everyone has the same preparation time. In the end, it just comes down to how good you are at the actual game, so I don’t see why we should remove a voting option just because people like playing it.
What always happens to me in these kinds of games is that I'm facing a generator or shop when somebody comes up behind me and kills me in two hits because they have an enchanted sword and I have half health. Sure, I have an enchanted sword and they have half health too, but the problem is that they usually just ambush me. It can happen in a normal game too but you have time to turn around and fight. Besides, people aren't doing this to have fun they're doing it to get points. You can tell that the person who votes is also always the first eggrusher, and somehow also the first person with diamonds which usually shouldn't happen because eggrushers usually don't have the time to get diamonds and the related equipment. But with half health, they can kill the players they eggrush much faster and still have time to get good equipment and overpower the players who are at the same level in pvp. It is a pretty smart strategy but a good game shouldn't have a strategy that requires a rank and makes the game no fun for everyone else.

I really like eggwars but I don't play it anymore because every update just decreases the number of viable strategies and turns it into a straight pvp game. This is people taking advantage of that and their rank to farm wins and points.

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
yess!!! fix this make it even more kidfriendly!!!

Reactions: Nevermind3476

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I can't believe you're actually complaining about the fact that some games are half health, even though almost all skywars games are no projectiles.
By the way, these ranks who ambush you would kill you too if it was full health, it would just take a little longer.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
abusing their rank
1300044776986.jpg

It's a voting option. It's not as though they keep their health normal too. If you're in a game with half health, adapt your strategy and don't rush head-first as though you have 10 hearts to burn through. Invest in good armor and gapples, try to score sneak attacks, and maybe consider an axe crit as your opening attack.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture

What always happens to me in these kinds of games is that I'm facing a generator or shop when somebody comes up behind me and kills me in two hits because they have an enchanted sword and I have half health. Sure, I have an enchanted sword and they have half health too, but the problem is that they usually just ambush me. It can happen in a normal game too but you have time to turn around and fight. Besides, people aren't doing this to have fun they're doing it to get points. You can tell that the person who votes is also always the first eggrusher, and somehow also the first person with diamonds which usually shouldn't happen because eggrushers usually don't have the time to get diamonds and the related equipment. But with half health, they can kill the players they eggrush much faster and still have time to get good equipment and overpower the players who are at the same level in pvp. It is a pretty smart strategy but a good game shouldn't have a strategy that requires a rank and makes the game no fun for everyone else.

I really like eggwars but I don't play it anymore because every update just decreases the number of viable strategies and turns it into a straight pvp game. This is people taking advantage of that and their rank to farm wins and points.
It mainly sounds like you don’t like it just because you are losing. It is kinda your fault for letting them sneak up behind you and kill you that easily. And I am sure people don’t play just for points and without fun. I know that I, and all the people I play with, thoroughly enjoy half health, and actually have less when playing with normal health. And like I said before, voting half health doesn’t give anyone more than advantage or disadvantage. Everyone can use the same strategy, and it doesn’t depend on a rank. And you can’t really use the argument that it makes the game no fun for anyone else. I know plenty of people who enjoy it, and the fact that so many are voting for it obviously shows that many like it and have fun playing it. And you could almost say you need more strategy in half health because you do have so little health. You have to play smart, and not just run into fights.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I always vote for half health because fights take less time and so the game ends quicker
It has like nothing to do with abusing

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
If you can't defeat players in half health mode, you probably can't defeat players in full health mode either. :p
And I usually can't, but I can never do it in half health. But my point is that there are people who are just using half health to their advantage.

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
It's a voting option. It's not as though they keep their health normal too. If you're in a game with half health, adapt your strategy and don't rush head-first as though you have 10 hearts to burn through. Invest in good armor and gapples, try to score sneak attacks, and maybe consider an axe crit as your opening attack.
I try to do that and get killed before I can even get near that level. I never rush in, I'm talking about getting ambushed when I'm still buying leather armor because these people just use the op to get tons of blocks and the half health to kill me before I can turn around.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I honestly rarely see people voting half health, except from the '10-ranks' parties who rush Mansion/Rome, and honestly I am pretty sure they would win with full health too.

Now every time I see half health, I see it in combination with OP. The prot IV armor against the half health make the fights take just as long as normal health/normal items.

:uber_cubelet:

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
You could buy a rank and vote too. You can't blame people for that. We are free to vote what we want.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I'm sick of people just abusing their rank to vote half health and op so they can kill everyone on the map in 5 mins.
Uhm, isn't this a strategy? Five minutes is enough time to cover your egg with a decent protection base and get full leather and a sword, too. And abusing their/our ranks? Is that even a thing? How can we abuse our ranks if their sole service is to give us options to vote?
I don't know what to do about it aside from removing half health entirely, but I don't care if that's what it comes if it prevents people from abusing their rank to earn points.
I'm pretty sure this is you just sulking about losing to a few people who have ranks... Entirely removing the game mode will not be affected either, just because one player doesn't see it as fair. I cannot deny some people might use it for points, but isn't that what the game is for? To win? Yes? Okay.
Uh, you don't have to spend money to have fun in a game. There are hundreds of rounds that may be going on at once. If you disapprove of a game mode chosen, it's an easy /leave to leave the game and find a new one.
What always happens to me in these kinds of games is that I'm facing a generator or shop when somebody comes up behind me and kills me in two hits because they have an enchanted sword and I have half health. Sure, I have an enchanted sword and they have half health too, but the problem is that they usually just ambush me.
..This is also a strategy that is probably used by every single player that plays Minecraft PVP. You should keep an open mind of your area when playing these games, just in case of an ambush.
Besides, people aren't doing this to have fun they're doing it to get points.
Again, not everyone you die to is using it to get points. Most, if not all players play to actually have fun. It's a game you're playing, not real life. Loosen up!
So... Egg Wars is a pvp game... I don't know when it wasn't. I also don't see how this is farming wins and points. Of course some people will rush to eliminate their opponents, it's merely a strategy that pretty much everyone uses. You cannot simply blame people who spent their money to support both the server and themselves in game. There are many strategies to go around this. Even if you lose your egg, you can still win. Maybe rush mid, then when they leave your island, you can go back and get stacked to get other people (without camping, of course). I'm just saying, you shouldn't be upset about a common strategy. ;p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom