Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I try to do that and get killed before I can even get near that level. I never rush in, I'm talking about getting ambushed when I'm still buying leather armor because these people just use the op to get tons of blocks and the half health to kill me before I can turn around.
Let's assume buying leather armor and a wooden sword takes 30 seconds and bridging takes 20. When they reach your island, you have devoted 20 seconds more to getting armor/weapon than they have. That means you should have an advantage for when it comes time to fight. I don't mean to sound like that jerk whose solution to everything is "git gud," but I don't see what else you can do. Everyone starts with the same amount of gear, health, etc. You just need to adapt your play style to accommodate the game mode.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
272juw.jpg

I'm sick of people just abusing their rank to vote half health and op so they can kill everyone on the map in 5 mins.
or you could I don't know get stuff to rush, it isn't like they gain any advantage over you
. They just use the op to get good equipment then they kill everybody because they're always pvp pros and they can kill people in 2 hits because of the half health.
so because they are good at PvP it means they abuse their ranks
There's only ever 1 or 2 people who actually make to the end with the rank who voted for half health and op in the first place.
according to your previous statement that is due to them being good at PvP
even in normal health they'd be getting there
I don't know what to do about it aside from removing half health entirely, but I don't care if that's what it comes if it prevents people from abusing their rank to earn points.
or maybe I don't know /leave
Right. Because I should have to spend money to avoid having my game ruined.
no you really don't
you could either A practice PvP to get better so they can't kill you, or just leave the game
I never rush in,
So you don't get materials and then die from being unprotected
I'm talking about getting ambushed when I'm still buying leather armor
in OP leather armour costs 4 iron tokens
that takes about 2 seconds total to buy
so what are you doing the first 5 minutes of the game

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Only little girls who can't pvp like half health.

Here are some funny common traits about them all:
OP half health
They all run if its a 1v1 no matter what player it is
When they run away they place about 50 billion blocks
They only play in parties of at least 5
They cross team if their party is too big for a team (but hit each other once during the cross team so the 200 IQ genius cubecraft staff are fooled by this piece of deceptiveness)
Punch bowspammers
They only fight if its a 5v1 and/or they outgear the opponent
They chug gapples like there's no tomorrow.

Anyway, about your point, its not really an "abuse" of donator ranks because they paid for it so they can vote it, but half health really should be removed. It won't be though because lubecraft isnt a competitive server its a server for little kids, staffed by little kids, with gamemodes (i.e half health...) tailored for little kids. This way the server can exploit the kids so they can make a lot of money. I applaud the owners' business acumen.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
If you can't defeat players in half health mode, you probably can't defeat players in full health mode either. :p
Actually that isn't true, because surprise attacks in normal health have a little advantage but in half health a suprise attack gives you a big advantage.

JustAlexxx

Mar 25, 2018
Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I'm sick of people just abusing their rank to vote half health and op so they can kill everyone on the map in 5 mins. They just use the op to get good equipment then they kill everybody because they're always pvp pros and they can kill people in 2 hits because of the half health. There's only ever 1 or 2 people who actually make to the end with the rank who voted for half health and op in the first place. I don't know what to do about it aside from removing half health entirely, but I don't care if that's what it comes if it prevents people from abusing their rank to earn points.

I have to admit, I hate it when people vote for Half Health. I think that CubeCraft should add a extra EggWars option called: "EggWars No Vote" Or just remove Half Health

Reactions: Nevermind3476

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
I'm sick of people just abusing their rank to vote half health and op so they can kill everyone on the map in 5 mins. They just use the op to get good equipment then they kill everybody because they're always pvp pros and they can kill people in 2 hits because of the half health. There's only ever 1 or 2 people who actually make to the end with the rank who voted for half health and op in the first place. I don't know what to do about it aside from removing half health entirely, but I don't care if that's what it comes if it prevents people from abusing their rank to earn points.

CubeCraft added half health for a reason, so it's not like the ranks are hacking to get half health. Although I hate half, I have to disagree with you.

How is voting half health abuse? Everyone has the same disadvantage in health, so it’s not like anyone is stronger in terms of health.

Exactly.

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
Okay, you people are right. They do have the right to vote how they want, I suck at pvp, and I overreacted. Sorry to all you people who vote half health because they actually think its fun.
Lock @AnimalTamer1

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I vote op and half because it doesnt take super long to kill someone. I think people should be able to vote for what they want no matter what rank, what name, anything. Its not only pros that vote for it. If you dont like the voted option, either;
A - Buy a rank and vote yourself
B - Join a different game and dont criticize people for what they vote for.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
I vote op and half because it doesnt take super long to kill someone. I think people should be able to vote for what they want no matter what rank, what name, anything. Its not only pros that vote for it. If you dont like the voted option, either;
A - Buy a rank and vote yourself
B - Join a different game and dont criticize people for what they vote for.
Best comment in this thread

D

Deleted member 100818

people just abusing their rank
upload_2018-3-26_10-58-0.jpeg

But seriously, it's an option for rankers to have the advantage of choosing their own strategy for the game. If you're getting annoyed by it, you can leave or buy a rank. It's that simple really. You know abusing is doing something with the permissions you own which is technically not allowed. This references 99% of the time to staff ranks, because they have trusted permissions. Think I don't have to explain it any further. Anyways, it ain't abusing, if you don't like it just leave of buy a rank. I do not believe there's not one game with normal health.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
View attachment 144009
But seriously, it's an option for rankers to have the advantage of choosing their own strategy for the game. If you're getting annoyed by it, you can leave or buy a rank. It's that simple really. You know abusing is doing something with the permissions you own which is technically not allowed. This references 99% of the time to staff ranks, because they have trusted permissions. Think I don't have to explain it any further. Anyways, it ain't abusing, if you don't like it just leave of buy a rank. I do not believe there's not one game with normal health.
In every suggestion you need to put a file xD.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom