Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
In my opinion the OP/Half fights are just as long as the Normal/Normal fights, the only difference is cheaper items to rush.

Reactions: TheBrownster

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
I vote op and half because it doesnt take super long to kill someone. I think people should be able to vote for what they want no matter what rank, what name, anything. Its not only pros that vote for it. If you dont like the voted option, either;
A - Buy a rank and vote yourself
B - Join a different game and dont criticize people for what they vote
View attachment 144009
But seriously, it's an option for rankers to have the advantage of choosing their own strategy for the game. If you're getting annoyed by it, you can leave or buy a rank. It's that simple really. You know abusing is doing something with the permissions you own which is technically not allowed. This references 99% of the time to staff ranks, because they have trusted permissions. Think I don't have to explain it any further. Anyways, it ain't abusing, if you don't like it just leave of buy a rank. I do not believe there's not one game with normal health.
Okay, you people are right. They do have the right to vote how they want, I suck at pvp, and I overreacted. Sorry to all you people who vote half health because they actually think its fun.

Tube Burner

Feb 7, 2018
play the map eggwars Western a few times then you know what he means. You cant start your game because you already killed before you ready to fight. lol

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
play the map eggwars Western a few times then you know what he means. You cant start your game because you already killed before you ready to fight. lol
HAHAHAHA
Normal Eggwars?
I play Speed Eggwars, the mode where you can go to another island in less then a minute with less then 5 blocks.
Do you see me complaining? No.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom