Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TitanKronos

Mar 19, 2016
Proxima Centauri
Hey Cubecraft players and staff,
I believe that some of you may have encountered players pretending to be staff members/youtubers and trying to trick you into believing them, making you do what they want or even threatening to punish you. Its no surprise to me that I come across one today[see picture attached]. I wish to share with the community some information about impersonation.

Impersonation is pretending to be a staff member /youtuber so as to gain some advantage over others. As I said above, imposters just wish to make other players do what they want or mislead them. Imposters have come up with more and more tricks to make themselves look legitimate.

Next time, when you see a player claiming to be a staff/youtuber, you should check their tags on the left side of their name to confirm their identity. No matter what tricks impostors use, there is no way they can change their tags to a staff/youtuber tag.
If you find a player impersonating a staff or youtuber, you should warn them and if they persist, report them straight away so that they can get their punishments since this is against the rules.

I tried to report him but I forgot to warn him:(

Attachments

• 2016-12-10_22.04.04.png
    2016-12-10_22.04.04.png
    552.3 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
You are meant to report them. Impersonation is against the rules. It is quite easy to make out if the player is impersonating. All you need to do is take a look at one staff members tag, the tag is ahead of the name. If it is not, the person is breaking the rules.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom