Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this change be made to Cubecraft's website?

• Yes! There is no reason not to add it, it will be so much better :)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No, sorry but I am going to have to disagree

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
So I have made this suggestion in the different sections (spoilers) to make it more convenient to read.

So you have spent time making a good signature and It has 4 links in it titled, Help, Rules, Appeal and Report but unfortunately when you pressed save it says you are only able to have 1 link in your signature.

In my opinion, I think it will be a great addition if Cubecraft were to make it so that everyone who has reached 113 trophy points on the forums would then be able to place a maximum of 4 links in their signature. I have personally had the problem where I spent time making helpful docs on google docs for my signature and found out that I am only allowed to have 1 link. I think long-time members or members who make good threads should be able to do this, thus the reason why I said it will only be unlocked for members with 113 trophy points.

Notes:
1 - If you agree then please vote on the threads poll
2 - If you disagree with this change then please let me know why
3 - If you neither agree nor disagree then please let me know why as well
4 - Please read through the whole thread and its replies to avoid double posting or confusion.

I have requested for this thread to be locked. As it was made clear by the great community this will not work out. Have an amazing day :)

Last edited:
Reactions: remio

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Or, you could not be a wannabe. :)
So putting links in your signature makes you a wannabe? That's strange.

I do agree, but I also know not everyone wants to put 4 links in their signature, so for them it'd be a bit useless. But like I said, I do agree.

Reactions: Jackxist

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
So putting links in your signature makes you a wannabe? That's strange.

I do agree, but I also know not everyone wants to put 4 links in their signature, so for them it'd be a bit useless. But like I said, I do agree.
Putting links does not make you a wannabe. Putting the report, application, rules and appeal links, however, does make you a wannabe. :)

Reactions: TheJeroen

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Putting links does not make you a wannabe. Putting the report, application, rules and appeal links, however, does make you a wannabe.
Helping people by putting links of these sites in your signature makes you a wannabe? I actually find that stranger again.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Or, you could not be a wannabe. :)
My intentions are not to be a wannabe, I find pleasure in helping people. As for the appeals and reports that was an example I gave. This is not only there for people who want to make links for that, They can have different links as well. for example. Twitter, youtube, twitch, etc. I personally like helping people out and if I am labeled as a wannabe for trying to help someone out, I really wouldn't care as helping even just 1 person is more important to me than worrying about being a wannabe. :)

Reactions: LanceDaniels

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
Helping people by putting links of these sites in your signature makes you a wannabe? I actually find that stranger again.
Because it's 100% unnecessary:
IMG_20171002_110041.png
IMG_20171002_110231.jpg

And to apply for helper, your account must be 3 months old. I hope after 3 months of nolifing you know where to find the apply thread...
Putting links in a signature only shows you are desperate to help because you want to get helper rank.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
We already know most of the members will use this to increase their chances being accepted as Helper.
#fever

I mean, we know what kind of people agree with that.

One thing wannabes forget: Being sociable and not only appearing when someone needs help.
That could be the reason why they got denied ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyqni

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
If you put report or appeals links in it, then you're only helping other people.
Because it's 100% unnecessary:
View attachment 138200 View attachment 138202

And to apply for helper, your account must be 3 months old. I hope after 3 months of nolifing you know where to find the apply thread...
Putting links in a signature only shows you are desperate to help because you want to get helper rank.

There's a huge button that says "Reports", and when you're banned/muted, it says "Appeal here *link*"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom