Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this change be made to Cubecraft's website?

• Yes! There is no reason not to add it, it will be so much better :)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No, sorry but I am going to have to disagree

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I don't think you could really classify the links in my signature as useful. They are there because I lazily copied my signature from another forum, not knowing that there were limitations on signature links here. Easily fixed though ;)

Reactions: Guinchuu

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
No, we don't. Heck, even I help sometimes. What makes somebody be a wannabe is "helping" in situations where no help is needed. Example: This funny threads on the YouTube section, where somebody wants to show an epic fight with a hacker. The first comment you see is: "Report hackers here"...
Like, did OP say he wanted to report the thacker? Did OP ask for help? Nope, but wannabes want to be wannabes, and reply "just in case".
Another example:
A well known member posts that he's been banned by the anticheat on his profile. The first comment will be a wannabe saying that he should appeal and contact crazyman. They somehow don't think that this person that has been here for 1,5 year longer than the wannabe already knows what to do...
This is correct but this is where the problem comes in, Why are you disagreeing with this thread for something that is not a problem? Sure they might post an appeal here or report here but that is not a problem, Whereas it will benefit the people who will not want to be a wannabe and just put their twitter, youtube and twitch as examples in there.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
It will, you know how and why (so do we).
I'm not against you but...
I'll give you an example: you.
You're suggesting this idea to be added because it will help you to get Helper as you've made some docs in which you "wrote helpful things" for -new- members.
What I mean is you're suggesting this just for your own benefit (my quote ^) and then you're disguising it as a good thing for everyone on the forum (it's a good thing, I have to accept it).

I did not make the help document to increase my chances of becoming a helper. The sole purpose of the helpful document is just to help players for if they need any help. Even if I am not going for helper I will always make threads like that. Never to use it to increase my chances but to help people :)

- Please lock @Cynamooo

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
This is correct but this is where the problem comes in, Why are you disagreeing with this thread for something that is not a problem? Sure they might post an appeal here or report here but that is not a problem, Whereas it will benefit the people who will not want to be a wannabe and just put their twitter, youtube and twitch as examples in there.
Because IT IS a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom