Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this change be made to Cubecraft's website?

• Yes! There is no reason not to add it, it will be so much better :)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No, sorry but I am going to have to disagree

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
So I have made this suggestion in the different sections (spoilers) to make it more convenient to read.

So you have spent time making a good signature and It has 4 links in it titled, Help, Rules, Appeal and Report but unfortunately when you pressed save it says you are only able to have 1 link in your signature.

In my opinion, I think it will be a great addition if Cubecraft were to make it so that everyone who has reached 113 trophy points on the forums would then be able to place a maximum of 4 links in their signature. I have personally had the problem where I spent time making helpful docs on google docs for my signature and found out that I am only allowed to have 1 link. I think long-time members or members who make good threads should be able to do this, thus the reason why I said it will only be unlocked for members with 113 trophy points.

Notes:
1 - If you agree then please vote on the threads poll
2 - If you disagree with this change then please let me know why
3 - If you neither agree nor disagree then please let me know why as well
4 - Please read through the whole thread and its replies to avoid double posting or confusion.

I have requested for this thread to be locked. As it was made clear by the great community this will not work out. Have an amazing day :)

Last edited:
Reactions: remio

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Or, you could not be a wannabe. :)
So putting links in your signature makes you a wannabe? That's strange.

I do agree, but I also know not everyone wants to put 4 links in their signature, so for them it'd be a bit useless. But like I said, I do agree.

Reactions: Jackxist

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
So putting links in your signature makes you a wannabe? That's strange.

I do agree, but I also know not everyone wants to put 4 links in their signature, so for them it'd be a bit useless. But like I said, I do agree.
Putting links does not make you a wannabe. Putting the report, application, rules and appeal links, however, does make you a wannabe. :)

Reactions: TheJeroen

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Putting links does not make you a wannabe. Putting the report, application, rules and appeal links, however, does make you a wannabe.
Helping people by putting links of these sites in your signature makes you a wannabe? I actually find that stranger again.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Or, you could not be a wannabe. :)
My intentions are not to be a wannabe, I find pleasure in helping people. As for the appeals and reports that was an example I gave. This is not only there for people who want to make links for that, They can have different links as well. for example. Twitter, youtube, twitch, etc. I personally like helping people out and if I am labeled as a wannabe for trying to help someone out, I really wouldn't care as helping even just 1 person is more important to me than worrying about being a wannabe. :)

Reactions: LanceDaniels

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
Helping people by putting links of these sites in your signature makes you a wannabe? I actually find that stranger again.
Because it's 100% unnecessary:
IMG_20171002_110041.png
IMG_20171002_110231.jpg

And to apply for helper, your account must be 3 months old. I hope after 3 months of nolifing you know where to find the apply thread...
Putting links in a signature only shows you are desperate to help because you want to get helper rank.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
We already know most of the members will use this to increase their chances being accepted as Helper.
#fever

I mean, we know what kind of people agree with that.

One thing wannabes forget: Being sociable and not only appearing when someone needs help.
That could be the reason why they got denied ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyqni

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
If you put report or appeals links in it, then you're only helping other people.
Because it's 100% unnecessary:
View attachment 138200 View attachment 138202

And to apply for helper, your account must be 3 months old. I hope after 3 months of nolifing you know where to find the apply thread...
Putting links in a signature only shows you are desperate to help because you want to get helper rank.

There's a huge button that says "Reports", and when you're banned/muted, it says "Appeal here *link*"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom