• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
1 - Please read through this whole thread and all it's replies to avoid double posting or confusion.
2 - Please do not be rude or disrespectful to other members. ALL opinions matter.
3 - If you voted no then please let me know why and what you think should be added to make it better and I will add it in the notes.
4 - You can't downgrade to broken, you can only downgrade to first one.
5 - This could be added in op items mode only.
6 - There could be a way of making it so the both team mates have to agree or click the downgrade button or something along those lines in order for it to downgrade a generator. If both teammate press the downgrade button, the generator will downgrade dropping the diamonds on the floor that it used to upgrade it.
So are these rules? Lol

Umm no, this would lead to mass amounts of trolling this would be untruly ridiculous.
I know that it can get annoying when you are trying to make you inventory nice and clean. But still no way and no thanks :cool:

You can't downgrade to broken, you can only downgrade to first one.
5 - This could be added in op items mode only.
So that we can just keeping on going to get recourses to upgrade the gens?

-1 I would be surprised if someone agrees.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
@Jackxist

It's a nice idea if you are going for other teams and downgrade their get to lvl 1. But it should be allowed for using this against your team. This will lead too a lot of griefing and trolling which some players can't stand and may start to swear, spam ETC

I would suggest another rule which is, You have to stay on the enemies generator for 5 seconds before allowing the player to downgrade it, so it won't be as easy.

-Godzley_Playz
I added the rule in that you suggested, also please read note number 6 on the thread.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
So are these rules? Lol

Umm no, this would lead to mass amounts of trolling this would be untruly ridiculous.
I know that it can get annoying when you are trying to make you inventory nice and clean. But still no way and no thanks :cool:

So that we can just keeping on going to get recourses to upgrade the gens?

-1 I would be surprised if someone agrees.
Ok, thank you for your input. I do still think that this suggestion in my opinion would be a good fit. But thankyou for helping me see it from your POV so that I can think of better ways to change this up so it reduces trolling.

You know that it won't help if you nerf this (broken) feature to a point where it's unusable, right?
I did not nerf it to unusable as it is made so that if you are in a team, both your team members has to agree to downgrade any gen and they have to both be at that gen to downgrade it. this will make it harder to troll and harder to downgrade other gens since both teammates have to be in the generator and can not take damage. But thankyou for your view of things and like I said to other people I will keep thinking of ways to make this suggestion better.

Reactions: Spinnypoo

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Ok, thank you for your input. I do still think that this suggestion in my opinion would be a good fit. But thankyou for helping me see it from your POV so that I can think of better ways to change this up so it reduces trolling.

I did not nerf it to unusable as it is made so that if you are in a team, both your team members has to agree to downgrade any gen and they have to both be at that gen to downgrade it. this will make it harder to troll and harder to downgrade other gens since both teammates have to be in the generator and can not take damage. But thankyou for your view of things and like I said to other people I will keep thinking of ways to make this suggestion better.
If you want a feature that's difficult to pull off, nobody is going to use it as it'll be nuisance to do.
But still, a feature like this would make eggwars less fun for everyone, as they'll just end up leaving (Similar to when someone is being farmed for kills)

Reactions: Jackxist

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
If the items drop on the floor when downgrading then it could result in a teamate or another player picking them up instead of yourself, which could be annoying, so if they just get put in your inventory it would be perfect.

Also it might be a cool idea if you can vote for this and other gen modes like, A level higher generator (Be able to upgrade to level 4 diamond gen. for example) normal generators and downgradable generators.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I think this is a great idea btw.
If you need some quick diamonds, just DOWNGRADE!
In my opinion its an awesome idea.
But i do think it's necesary to require two people in the same team to downgrade the generators on your island, and in mid only one player is required.
And if a team has lost their egg or has gotten eliminated, it is then possible to downgrade their generators on their island.

This idea just gave me so much to more to say but i think i would be almost spamming if i did say all i have in mind :D

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Trust me, being able to have a GUI open for 5 seconds isn't hard at all & I wouldn't even want to play eggwars anymore if this were implemented.
But if you implement with a voting system before the game starts, would you then still play the eggwars?
I think it would be fair to have all players (stone rank+) to be able to vote yes or no for this mode.

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
I think this would be better as a thing that you PAY half the original upgrade cost and wait 10 secs without damage to downgrade ENEMY gens (you can't downgrade your own island gens) and also you can't downgrade to broken IF it did not start broken.

I think the idea would be better as a strategy than a way for quick resources.

Last edited:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I like this idea, and it sounds interesting. It is worth taking it into consideration.
I also agree! It might even be posible to make a new kind of mode, like normal and speed, but another one!
Since Eggwars is such a popular game it could be made to another gamemode.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
If the items drop on the floor when downgrading then it could result in a teamate or another player picking them up instead of yourself, which could be annoying, so if they just get put in your inventory it would be perfect.

Also it might be a cool idea if you can vote for this and other gen modes like, A level higher generator (Be able to upgrade to level 4 diamond gen. for example) normal generators and downgradable generators.
Yes I could make a suggestion about that as well. Thankyou for pointing it out me.

I think this is a great idea btw.
If you need some quick diamonds, just DOWNGRADE!
In my opinion its an awesome idea.
But i do think it's necesary to require two people in the same team to downgrade the generators on your island, and in mid only one player is required.
And if a team has lost their egg or has gotten eliminated, it is then possible to downgrade their generators on their island.

This idea just gave me so much to more to say but i think i would be almost spamming if i did say all i have in mind :D
I agree with you and I think I will add something to the notes. thanks for the support

But if you implement with a voting system before the game starts, would you then still play the eggwars?
I think it would be fair to have all players (stone rank+) to be able to vote yes or no for this mode.
I will be adding this to the notes, it should be up now.

A whole other game mode is a bit too over the top. :/
I agree with you, it is really not needed to make a whole other game mode.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom