• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The Suggestion
So basically I was thinking of this suggestion because it can be turned into a strategy. With this suggestion you will be able to downgrade the generators. Now I have thought of issues about people can rush you and troll you and instantly downgrade your generators but it works like this, you have to stay in the generator menu and wait 5 seconds before it downgrades once and if you take damage then it cancels the downgrade. You will get half the amount of the resources back it cost to upgrade to that level. I also do realize this will be hard to implement but it is possible. This will also make strategies of going to mid, downgrading upgraded gens and getting an advantage or going to the enemy team and downgrading their gens as well. This will also so in chat Your generator has been downgraded by {Name}.

Notes:
1 - Please read through this whole thread and all it's replies to avoid double posting or confusion.
2 - Please do not be rude or disrespectful to other members. ALL opinions matter.
3 - If you voted no then please let me know why and what you think should be added to make it better and I will add it in the notes.
4 - You can't downgrade to broken, you can only downgrade to first one.
5 - This could be added in op items mode only.
6 - There could be a way of making it so the both team mates have to agree or click the downgrade button or something along those lines in order for it to downgrade a generator. If both teammate press the downgrade button, the generator will downgrade dropping the diamonds on the floor that it used to upgrade it.
7 - You have to stay on the enemy generator for 5 seconds before you can START the downgrade process.
8 - This could be added as a modifier so that stone and up can vote for this at the start of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: _KTW_

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
So enemies can downgrade the generators or teammates as well? If teammates can that will lead to lots of trolling and team griefing. If not, then I think it would be an ok addition as long as you can't downgrade to broken :p
No you can not downgrade to broken. Also team griefing exists everywhere and it is against the rules. but I think there can be a way to work it in so that only you can downgrade the gen you upgraded. or something like that

Reactions: ElPtricko

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This is interesting. Maybe it could be voted on for allowed, and let the community decide if they like it or not?
I agree this could be turned into a great implementation

The trolling would be real, and it really isn't fun for the victims.
Trolling and Griefing would be a big problem but I think it would make it more interesting if you had to worry about your gens if you are not at your island. Keep in mind taking damage stops them from downgrading since you have to stay in the downgrade menu for 5 seconds so even a punch can cancel it.

Neither is blowing up their bridge and blocking them at their island without any diamonds but it still happens.
I couldn't say it better myself since there is trolling and griefing all over the place anyway.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Trolling and Griefing would be a big problem but I think it would make it more interesting if you had to worry about your gens if you are not at your island. Keep in mind taking damage stops them from downgrading since you have to stay in the downgrade menu for 5 seconds so even a punch can cancel it.
Trust me, being able to have a GUI open for 5 seconds isn't hard at all & I wouldn't even want to play eggwars anymore if this were implemented.

D

Deleted member 169486

Maybe an op only feature and only for normal Eggwars, not speed?

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't want to play eggwars if this was added due to a lot of trolling. Possibly, just the ability to downgrade other teams generaters? I don't know. I feel like this will encourage camping. -.5

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Trust me, being able to have a GUI open for 5 seconds isn't hard at all & I wouldn't even want to play eggwars anymore if this were implemented.
Well it does not have to be 5 seconds it could be longer and if you do take any damage it resets the timer. Also I think it should go into beta testing and if the people do not like it then it should be removed

Maybe an op only feature and only for normal Eggwars, not speed?
I agree, This could be implemented in that feature as well.

I wouldn't want to play eggwars if this was added due to a lot of trolling. Possibly, just the ability to downgrade other teams generaters? I don't know. I feel like this will encourage camping. -.5
I do not see as to how this will encourage camping since all suggestions that have ever been made has been comments of encouraging camping. I still think this should go in beta testing, if players do not like it, then it can be removed.

So team trollers can ruin your team? No thanks.
I think this will be cool still. We could try it out as a test

WebFlaw

Feb 21, 2017
I like this idea, and it sounds interesting. It is worth taking it into consideration.

RushRush

May 27, 2016
Sorry, but this would probably completely ruin the game. This feature it too complicated and it could make the game unplayable.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Sorry, but this would probably completely ruin the game. This feature it too complicated and it could make the game unplayable.
You will never know until we try, I think it should be tested

I like this idea, and it sounds interesting. It is worth taking it into consideration.
I agree 100%, it wont hurt to test, since if players do not like it they can remove it

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
5 - You can only downgrade generators you have upgraded (Does not count for mid gens)
You can only downgrade the ones that you upgrade? So what are you going to do? Upgrade an enemy's generator just to break it two seconds later?
Haha, that showed them.
This suggestion is more useless than original suggestions with the same theme. At least the old ones suggested that you could break an enemy's generator just to break it. There's no reason to add this; it doesn't help griefers or normal players. I don't know who would waste the time and the resources to upgrade a generator JUST to break it and have zero results.
Also, if your generators are weak, just camp mid with a bow. Max out all the gens so no one can upgrade them, so no one can break them. Wow, this adds such a FUN dynamic to the game.
Great suggestion.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
You can only downgrade the ones that you upgrade? So what are you going to do? Upgrade an enemy's generator just to break it two seconds later?
Haha, that showed them.
This suggestion is more useless than original suggestions with the same theme. At least the old ones suggested that you could break an enemy's generator just to break it. There's no reason to add this; it doesn't help griefers or normal players. I don't know who would waste the time and the resources to upgrade a generator JUST to break it and have zero results.
Also, if your generators are weak, just camp mid with a bow. Max out all the gens so no one can upgrade them, so no one can break them. Wow, this adds such a FUN dynamic to the game.
Great suggestion.

Well I do realize now there is a mistake in my wording. I will fix up my wording a bit. thanks for pointing this out for me. I do mean with teammates. You are able to downgrade enemy gens, but teammates can not downgrade generators that their teammate has upgraded. But I have been thinking about this and thought it would be much simpler to remove the fact that you can only downgrade gens you have upgraded. Thanks again for pointing this out to me.

- It has been removed from the official suggestion

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
The trolling would be real
I wouldn't want to play eggwars if this was added due to a lot of trolling. Possibly, just the ability to downgrade other teams generaters? I don't know. I feel like this will encourage camping
So team trollers can ruin your team? No thanks.
Haha, that showed them.
Great suggestion.

^^^^

teammates can not downgrade generators that their teammate has upgraded.

How would this work?
My teammate upgrade the diamond gen to level 1, I upgrade it to level 2 then my teammate downgrades it.
I spent more diamonds getting it to level 2, it wouldn't be fair.
What if another teammate upgrades it to level 3 and one of us downgrades it since we have upgraded it all once, meaning we can downgrade it.
So how much diamonds would we get back?

Trolling/camping:
As if our teammates aren't already a pain, taking our diamonds etc - so upgrade them, teammate comes trying to steal - downgrades it.
-farms more diamonds so you can up and downgrade it later-
We're just going to fight more than we already have previously.
My opinion on this would be a no, sorry, don't like it.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
^^^^

How would this work?
My teammate upgrade the diamond gen to level 1, I upgrade it to level 2 then my teammate downgrades it.
I spent more diamonds getting it to level 2, it wouldn't be fair.
What if another teammate upgrades it to level 3 and one of us downgrades it since we have upgraded it all once, meaning we can downgrade it.
So how much diamonds would we get back?

Trolling/camping:
As if our teammates aren't already a pain, taking our diamonds etc - so upgrade them, teammate comes trying to steal - downgrades it.
-farms more diamonds so you can up and downgrade it later-
We're just going to fight more than we already have previously.
My opinion on this would be a no, sorry, don't like it.
No problem, Like I said I would take it out, But maybe there could be an elaborate way to bring in so that if you are in a team you need both teammates to downgrade a generator. This will lower the problems other people have been saying aswell as making sure that your teammate does not downgrade your gen at the same time. Thanks for the input.

- I have made changes to the notes. kindly have a look at note number 6 and let me know what you think

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
@Jackxist

It's a nice idea if you are going for other teams and downgrade their get to lvl 1. But it should be allowed for using this against your team. This will lead too a lot of griefing and trolling which some players can't stand and may start to swear, spam ETC

I would suggest another rule which is, You have to stay on the enemies generator for 5 seconds before allowing the player to downgrade it, so it won't be as easy.

-Godzley_Playz

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Top Bottom