Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Yes it is a brilliant idea, Now i can get rid of those pesky campers. :)

• No this is horrible, I like campers. :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
This has been suggested multiple times, but I am still not supporting this.
In Overpowered, there is a bigger incentive to camp, considering a full overpowered diamond set and an efficiency VIII diamond pickaxe would cost around 4 stacks of diamonds to get to that point.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This has been suggested multiple times, but I am still not supporting this.
In Overpowered, there is a bigger incentive to camp, considering a full overpowered diamond set and an efficiency VIII diamond pickaxe would cost around 4 stacks of diamonds to get to that point.
Please read at the bottom of the initial thread, I made an update under the notes.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I've seen people suggested this before,
Personally I am neutral with this. I think it would make the game more interesting, but will make OP less "special".

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
Ohh, this possible new update of the ender pearls, could eliminate the campers c:
Thank you for informing us, I never read it.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I've seen people suggested this before,
Personally I am neutral with this. I think it would make the game more interesting, but will make OP less "special".
They might make ender pearls cost less in op mode, who knows?

Ohh, this possible new update of the ender pearls, could eliminate the campers c:
Thank you for informing us, I never read it.
No problem, I am so happy this is going to get implemented.

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
The strategy I use is to safe-bridge, but way high up so they can't shoot us, and if they try to TNT cannon, they can't reach, and if they try to do anything up high, some other teammates will make a mini-base next to the safe-bridge and shoot them.

However, I do think your idea should be implemented, as there are still flaws in my plan, as long as the ender pearls are two stacks of something seriously expensive.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I really like this idea, so i will vote for 'yes'!
Rubik_Cube_Man has already confirmed this, you can read about the new additions here https://www.cubecraft.net/posts/839043/

The strategy I use is to safe-bridge, but way high up so they can't shoot us, and if they try to TNT cannon, they can't reach, and if they try to do anything up high, some other teammates will make a mini-base next to the safe-bridge and shoot them.

However, I do think your idea should be implemented, as there are still flaws in my plan, as long as the ender pearls are two stacks of something seriously expensive.
Well you are in luck, they are planning to implement it. I made a whole thread about the new implementations here https://www.cubecraft.net/posts/839043/

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
I don't think you get the point normal contains normal items and OP contains Overpowered items. Too bad it gets added.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Explain why it's "too OP". Also, why are enderpreals "too op", but you are fine with punch bows? Why would it be "too OP"? Don't just say it, explain it.
Ender pearls grant 100% access to any island. It saves you from being shot off an island with Pearlsaving.

Bwompwomp

Jun 30, 2016
here
Pronouns
He/Him
I think e-pearls are to OP in normal mode. And btw, in normal there are less ''campers'' then in OP mode, right?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Before we start I know there are some of you out there ready to type "This will be a way to OP kid, learn to play, -9000 from me" But please just read the thread.

The Problem

So I have made a thread titled how to take care of safety bridgers and obviously, that thread is pointed at campers now to give a fair advantage I will be pointing this thread at the people who have to deal with campers. So you are stuck at mid, you and your teammate try to build to a camper but it takes so long you just can not get to them, so you split up, 1 of you goes to another island and secretly builds but they somehow found out you were building (They are using a minimap) So both of the campers are concentrated at the both of you and you get very close to their island when you hear an explosion, You look to your friends bridge and realize he has been killed and his bridge was destroyed by a TNT cannon, you turn and look at them but instead you are greeted with a TNT to the face and you die with your bridge destroyed because you were distracted by your friends bridge getting exploded. You have to rebuild but by the time you get there they have 2 stacks of TNT read to destroy your bridge again, you decide to use obsidian and the match ends up taking 2 hours because of the amount of obsidian you got, and finally you got their egg but 1 of them snuck back and got your egg at the same time, 1 gets eliminated, your friend dies from being stupid, you try to jump over to your bridge and fall because you jumped incorrectly and they win. Don't be like these guys, watch where you jump :)

The Solution
Allow players to be able to buy ender pearls for 2 stacks of Diamond. This is very hard to get and most of the time the people who deal with campers are at mid getting diamonds with better and more diamond generators so they can take care of the campers. If you think this suggestion is too op let me know and we can work something out but personally, I think that Ender Pearls should be available for non-OP eggwars. Tell me what you guys think in the comments.

Notes:
1 - Please read through the whole thread and all its replies to avoid confusion and double posting
2 - Keep in mind, do not bash on other comments. Everyone's opinion matters.
3 - If you do not think it should be added then please let me know why.
4 - If you think this should be added then please vote yes on the poll.

*Update*
Rubik_Cube_Man said that there is a chance of this being implemented for a price of 64 diamonds in normal mode.

Well in OP people camp extremely more often for some reason unexplained.
Normal is more paced and even if they were camping its still Ehhhh...
2 Stacks is not a possible trade I belive and if it was some maps it would not be possible like Candy, Tentacles and Farm ETC
I'm sorry but no I like it the way it is Sorry.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The campers are part of minecraft, even if it annoys us all, it is not necessary to use the ender perl, when we can report them by notifying them.
But it was a good suggestion.

That's another thing to take in to concideration even if they are sky baseing you could quickly report them and if they were camping there island there are ways to draw them in or out it depends on the map some are so are not possible you just need to know your weak spots

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Ender pearls grant 100% access to any island.
And campers with punch bows on maps like aztec grant 100% non access to any island.
You can't say EP's are too OP but be fine with punch bows then.
The campers are part of minecraft, even if it annoys us all, it is not necessary to use the ender perl, when we can report them by notifying them.
But it was a good suggestion.
"It's part of the game"
With that attitude you could also say that no more updates for any game need to come out because every feature in that game is just "part of the game". That something is currently a part of the game doesn't mean it's good. Also, as seen by the numbers of people playing bedwars vs eggwars, people seem to not like that "part of the game" so much.

"just report all of them"
-Most of the playerbase doesn't know how to report players so this isn't a good solution, plus the bans arrive way too late and are way too short and have a very low accept rate and are easy to appeal for, causing campers to not care about it and making it not worth it to report,, plus a large majority of campers say it's not punishable.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
D

Deleted member 204478

Camping...a problem that everyone encounters in a big eggwars game.
In most situations, countering campers at base is very difficult and tedious. And most of the time, it results in most of your teammates getting bowed off.
Even though it may seem strange to put in normal mode, it can the decrease the problem of camping a lot.
I don't mind adding this in, but I would suggest to increase the price a little bit more, perhaps 80 diamonds would be nice?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom