Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Yes it is a brilliant idea, Now i can get rid of those pesky campers. :)

• No this is horrible, I like campers. :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
How would they pay theres only to villager trading slots so it would have to be 2 stacks of diamonds? Rip
You can in theory set up a system that charges astronomical amounts with the current shop system. Make a piece of leather cost 64 diamonds. Make a stick cost 64 leather. Make a blaze rod cost 64 sticks. Make say an effeiency 255 pick cost 64 blaze rods. This pick then costs 16777216 diamonds. Obviously that's insane but you can see how you can set something up to charge more than 2 stacks.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Camping...a problem that everyone encounters in a big eggwars game.
In most situations, countering campers at base is very difficult and tedious. And most of the time, it results in most of your teammates getting bowed off.
Even though it may seem strange to put in normal mode, it can the decrease the problem of camping a lot.
I don't mind adding this in, but I would suggest to increase the price a little bit more, perhaps 80 diamonds would be nice?

I would agree 80 would be nice, but 64 would fit for everyone who suggested it before. Thankyou for the feedback i appreciate it

And campers with punch bows on maps like aztec grant 100% non access to any island.
You can't say EP's are too OP but be fine with punch bows then.

"It's part of the game"
With that attitude you could also say that no more updates for any game need to come out because every feature in that game is just "part of the game". That something is currently a part of the game doesn't mean it's good. Also, as seen by the numbers of people playing bedwars vs eggwars, people seem to not like that "part of the game" so much.

"just report all of them"
-Most of the playerbase doesn't know how to report players so this isn't a good solution, plus the bans arrive way too late and are way too short and have a very low accept rate and are easy to appeal for, causing campers to not care about it and making it not worth it to report,, plus a large majority of campers say it's not punishable.

I agree with you, some players do not even sky base so you can't report them but they keep destroying your bridge but keep in mind some people do not like this idea and I see where they are coming from as they think they will have an advantage but someone e pearls to them despite their efforts and they die. I recommend to stop trying to prove them wrong as they will find other ways where this is a flaw as everything has a flaw, This will just make a useless argument that will not be good for the both of you. Thank you for your feedback though I appreciate it :)

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
You can in theory set up a system that charges astronomical amounts with the current shop system. Make a piece of leather cost 64 diamonds. Make a stick cost 64 leather. Make a blaze rod cost 64 sticks. Make say an effeiency 255 pick cost 64 blaze rods. This pick then costs 16777216 diamonds. Obviously that's insane but you can see how you can set something up to charge more than 2 stacks.
This is true what you are saying but the point of eggwars is too keep it simple with 3 currencies so new players will easily use this, In my opinion, I think you should go suggest them to add some form of trading like that but think of a special item to add, I might support it. Thanks for the feedback :)

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Ender pearls grant 100% access to any island. It saves you from being shot off an island with Pearlsaving.
I think e-pearls are to OP in normal mode. And btw, in normal there are less ''campers'' then in OP mode, right?
That's another thing to take in to concideration even if they are sky baseing you could quickly report them and if they were camping there island there are ways to draw them in or out it depends on the map some are so are not possible you just need to know your weak spots

Thank you all for your opinions I agree with a little you guys about the fact that it could be too op in normal mode but in my opinion the op out ways the campers and i think the community of players that hate campers did not get an update to prevent them for a long time and I think they deserve this update, Hopefully, it works out, If it does not work out and the community hates it @rubik_cube_man will see when people complain about it and might change it to better fit the community of eggwars players.

D

Deleted member 169486

I've never had this issue. Camping is never really a problem in normal mode.

Reactions: Laskyy

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Honestly, i will always be against this.
I just dont really like it.

On the other hand, i do want to get rid of campers :P

I wouldnt get "mad" if this were added.
It would just annoy me in a way.

Nice suggestin :D

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Honestly, i will always be against this.
I just dont really like it.

On the other hand, i do want to get rid of campers :p

I wouldnt get "mad" if this were added.
It would just annoy me in a way.

Nice suggestin :D
Thankyou Hopefully it would not be that bad, at least it will get rid of campers xD. thanks for the feedback :)

Reactions: Deeds

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Camping...a problem that everyone encounters in a big eggwars game.
In most situations, countering campers at base is very difficult and tedious. And most of the time, it results in most of your teammates getting bowed off.
Even though it may seem strange to put in normal mode, it can the decrease the problem of camping a lot.
I don't mind adding this in, but I would suggest to increase the price a little bit more, perhaps 80 diamonds would be nice?
It is a very tedious task indeed, and it can become very complicated and expensive, that is why i support this new update that is going to come and why i made this suggestion.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Can we like stop with the "its a strategy excuses" Being a strategy means absolultly nothing...
I have to say the in some cases it is a strategy excuse is because they are absolutely right, It is a strategy to camp or rush or mid-camp or whatever, every group uses their own strategy.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I have to say the in some cases it is a strategy excuse is because they are absolutely right, It is a strategy to camp or rush or mid-camp or whatever, every group uses their own strategy.
No... Everything can be considered a strategy. If everything that can be in the farthest considered a strategy could not be made bannable then under those rules hacking teaming using minimaps with players should all not be banned since they can be considered a "strategy" for winning. Its just an excuse that doesnt work anymore if you think for 5 minutes about it...

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
No... Everything can be considered a strategy. If everything that can be in the farthest considered a strategy could not be made bannable then under those rules hacking teaming using minimaps with players should all not be banned since they can be considered a "strategy" for winning. Its just an excuse that doesnt work anymore if you think for 5 minutes about it...
I understand, there is a point where some things can not be counted as strategies, but also keep in mind every strategy that has been said on this thread are viable and well used strategies. People are entitled to their own opinions. As long as it is not in breach of Cubecraft's ToS

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I understand, there is a point where some things can not be counted as strategies, but also keep in mind every strategy that has been said on this thread are viable and well used strategies. People are entitled to their own opinions. As long as it is not in breach of Cubecraft's ToS
With enough fantasy anything can be a "strategy". So there would be no reason cube couldnt make campin bannable. As i said before if anything that someone can consider to be a strategy is allowed then why have any rules at all.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom