Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
And the solution is to have non staff people take over staff duties?
Not every question is staff based. Players know where to report cheaters and bugs, where to appeal, how to find who banned who, and at what time, they can check the punishment track and where to link accounts. The only things that are missing here are discord bans, which is cubebot's job, and changing nick, really

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
Not every question is staff based. Players know where to report cheaters and bugs, where to appeal, how to find who banned who, and at what time, they can check the punishment track and where to link accounts. The only things that are missing here are discord bans, which is cubebot's job, and changing nick, really
its called staff-help not member-help

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
They can already help by tagging the user in another channel.

katsia be getting destroyed
It's not getting destroyed, it's called getting feedback on a suggestion. Not everything is meant negative.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
That it would be wholesome and cool...
Hmm okay. The idea reminds me much of what they have on hypixel is also called like a council something I kinda like the idea of what they have but I don't see it happening on Cubecraft. I like the idea but I think on Cubecraft it could just be done by staff members since we have loads and some of the things I don't think are necessary like welcoming people lol. I think if server was big like hypixel a player council is a good idea so staff can focus more on like banning hackers and idfk what they do.

Reactions: Katsia Stray

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hello gamers!

A couple of us came up with the idea of cubecraft council! This role is for members that help out the community a lot!

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT A STAFF ROLE

The idea of the CCC is to help each other and help some of the newer cubecraft members settle in
This includes

• helping each other test bugs,
  • looking at threads and hearing out newer players,
  • immediately reporting any problems,
  • welcoming players that joined the discord,
  • thinking of new ideas to improve the server
Overall being a helping hand!

Once again, this is not a staff role. The purpose of this role is to help make Cubecraft the most welcoming and positive server it can be!

There will be a 3 day period for all the people who want to be part of the CCC to join it
After the 3 days are over, there will be an update thread, and the top few players to get voted (depending on how many there are) will be trainees for the position

Once a trainee, the player will be asked a few questions based on how much they know about the server and how they tackle certain things.

IF YOU ARE DENIED, you can take the questions into consideration and try again once you have an understanding of what the CCC is about. Good luck!

IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED, you will be invited to a private council server (unless cube staff do make this a role with a locked channel then hey that works)
Requirements:
  • Be active on the cubecraft discord
  • Be at least 14
  • Know the server rules
  • Being a kind person
  • Being fluent at English (specifically typing)
  • Having an active forums account
  • Not being actively warned/punished
  • Being part of the community for a long time

Extra Points if you:
  • Know Dutch (as a lot of the server speaks it)
  • Help others out where possible
  • Answer Staff-Help questions in English General or one of the other language channels
  • Aren't often/always on invisible status (people should know when they can go to you for help.

As a quick reminder for all plans,
If cubecraft makes this an official discord/forums role with it's own locked channel/category:
  • Players will know which members they can trust to be a good person, or to ask questions to if staff help is empty for a bit
  • Players can ask these members about bugs/features or rules that they might not understand
  • The CCC can ask each other questions and get help from each other.
However, if Cubecraft does not support/see a purpose for the CCC:
  • I will host a server for people that are still interested in the CCC
  • I will still follow with the thread updates and members
  • We can still help Cube be a better place by working together, so it shouldn't matter too much
  • Optionally, we can have [CCC] at the start of our cubecraft discord nick so players can still talk to us!

This took me a long time to write out, so I will not add a poll, but I'd rather hear any additional ideas, or changes to this idea

If you want to be try your luck for the ccc, I will have my cubecraft dms open for the next few days. My discord is Katsia#3498. If you dm me about the CCC, please say it in your message so I know you are interested and not just someone messaging me for a normal conversation (people are scary)
Do NOT just say "hi" without mentioning the council and wait for a response as I will probably brush it off as a conversation.

Thank you for reading this. My next message will be on Sunday and will be part of the lobby since the idea has been said. Hopefully we get some replies![/spoiler]
this is totally a free staff role

Herrrooo

Jun 17, 2018
Honestly, I don't know why everyone is disliking this. She explained it really well. If someone has a dream and wants to pursue that than let her be. Lets look how far she can take this instead of kicking her when she might already be down. Sometimes a small thing can be part of a greater plan.

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
this is totally a free staff role
As mentioned in the thread, it's not going to be a staff role
Honestly, I don't know why everyone is disliking this. She explained it really well. If someone has a dream and wants to pursue that than let her be. Lets look how far she can take this instead of kicking her when she might already be down. Sometimes a small thing can be part of a greater plan.
Even if she explained it very well, the idea as a whole just won't work, and can already be done by any community/staff-member. There's no one knocking her down, we're just giving her feedback!

Also, I really agree with everything Keanu has said before

Herrrooo

Jun 17, 2018

Even if she explained it very well, the idea as a whole just won't work, and can already be done by any community/staff-member. There's no one knocking her down, we're just giving her feedback!

But maybe instead of telling her the entire idea won't work, you can tell her to try something else. Telling someone their idea is stupid isn't called "feedback".

Herrrooo

Jun 17, 2018

Okay.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I have seen this on other servers such as a practice server. When I joined I had a question about why my chat wasn’t working and I asked in general chat someone from their council just told me to make a ticket. A council isn’t really needed in my opinion as no one really knows what a council means. (I didn’t until I read the suggestion tbh) I don’t think this is needed, as you can help people without a rank. :)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I'm not entirely on board with this. Like plenty of people said before me, I don't think a council is needed for community members to do those things. Getting people to know you might be tough, but didn't we all start from somewhere?

With that said, I don't see the point of all the hate on this thread. Just because people disagree doesn't mean they have to be so rude, there is giving feedback and there is just straight up being mean. Dislike the idea, not the author please.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
With that said, I don't see the point of all the hate on this thread. Just because people disagree doesn't mean they have to be so rude, there is giving feedback and there is just straight up being mean. Dislike the idea, not the author please.
1616244561092.png

All I see is people disagreeing??

Reactions: Levi_the_pro
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
Top Bottom