• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Relixen

Jun 9, 2016
P9bCj6W.png

Two civilizations are at steak, when both of their islands begin to crumble. They have to migrate to the center island, which use to be a land of peace. However, there's only room for one... Who will claim it and continue to live?

This is the second rendition of my map Civilization! It is a two-teamed map, that would have 7-12 people per team, or 14-24 people total. I've taken tips from you all and here is the updated version!

Click here to see all the screenshots!
(EDIT: I messed up. The birch bridge on the left side (orange side) is supposed to be made out of jungle wood. Some images have this error, some of the newer ones has this fixed. rip)

On each island, there are:
4, level 1, Iron Generators
1, level 1, Gold Generator
1, broken, Gold Generator
2, broken, Diamond Generators

In the center, there are:
6, level 2, Iron Generators
4, level 3, Iron Generators
12, level 2, Gold Generators
8, level 1, Diamond Generators

(+) Added more texture to the islands
(+) Added marketplace
(+) Added spikes to the middle island
(+) Added crumbling island texture to back of individual islands

(*) Fixed up castles on each side
(*) Fixed up farm area on each side
(*) Fixed up middle castles
(*) Fixed up village area on each side
(*) Fixed up roads throughout individual islands
(*) Shortened distance between individual islands to middle islands

(-) Removed flags on middle island
(-) Removed Herobrine

100% made by Relixen!

Builders Tags: @Efcluke94 @Alex_de_Grote @rubik_cube_man @MrPolymath @HuracanFTW

Last edited:
Reactions: iLoveYouu

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
you should try add less harsh changes to the palette, redsand/sand dirt and podzul have very noticeable changes, try podzul brownwool and dirt, or sand sandstone birch planks

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
you know that's worse than 3 lvl 3 gens (for the DIAMOND gen).
The gold will get you full obby in less than 1 go. There are FAR too many generators around this map
But I like the map though
you know 3lvl3's would mean you'd only need to be there for 11s to fully gear.
lvl1's mean the game doesn't become a whitewash for whoever gets mid first

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
you know 3lvl3's would mean you'd only need to be there for 11s to fully gear.
lvl1's mean the game doesn't become a whitewash for whoever gets mid first
yea but your not thinking straight...Watch and learn.
So my team rushes mid OK, and then all we see is A BUNCH if iron and gold EVERYWHERE but then you just said " well theres only level 1 generators". Yes there are only level 1 but listen up ok,The production of a level 1 generator is 3 diamonds and you have eight right? So do the math... 8 times 3=24 witch is a full set of iron so yes, IT actually DOES make the game a whitewash...
As for the gold,hear me out.So 12 times 7 is 84 right? So that means 1 full set of obby and a half, or you could buy the obby and full chainmail because the other person got full IRON.
So this map is bassicaly like:Who ever gets to mid first wins. Unlike rome, people will probably USE their diamonds and gold.
So please tell me if I am wrong but by what I have seen, your wrong

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
you are right in there being a lot of diamonds when you arrive, but remember there are 2 1's and 2 2's on rome, thats the same as 6 diamond gens, 18 at most then just another 5s and you have enough to get full gear. also with there being 8 its going to take long running between them anyway. alike rome when both teams reach mid one random person with the 'eggbreaker' kit runs the bridge and takes out an egg for free, w/e this probably isn't the place for a discussion on eggwars economics.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom