Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is choosing the map when you're in a party a good idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Hello everybody,

I'm suggesting to make it so that you're able to choose the map when you're in a party on Competitive Parkour.

Since you don't get rewarded (you don't get the win nor the exp. for winning) after winning a competitive parkour duel when you're in a party, it would be nice to be able to choose the map yourself rather than random..!

Playing Competitive Parkour in a party now, is only for fun, because as I said, there are no rewards given out, so I think would be even more fun if you could choose the map when playing in party!! ^-^

Schermafbeelding 2018-06-21 om 13.24.21.png

Of course you shouldn't be able to select the map in any match because this would make it easy to farm wins (on the shortest map), but I mean, you don't even receive a win (anymore) when you play in party, so it would be fun to be able choose the map ! :D

Let me know what you think of this suggestion, and don't forget to vote in the poll ^-^ !!

~ Josher

Last edited:

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Gonna give it a little BUMP because it didn't receive much attention when I posted this first.
I feel like this time it will get more attention as most of the 'PLUS suggestions' are dying out...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom