Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is choosing the map when you're in a party a good idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Hello everybody,

I'm suggesting to make it so that you're able to choose the map when you're in a party on Competitive Parkour.

Since you don't get rewarded (you don't get the win nor the exp. for winning) after winning a competitive parkour duel when you're in a party, it would be nice to be able to choose the map yourself rather than random..!

Playing Competitive Parkour in a party now, is only for fun, because as I said, there are no rewards given out, so I think would be even more fun if you could choose the map when playing in party!! ^-^

Schermafbeelding 2018-06-21 om 13.24.21.png

Of course you shouldn't be able to select the map in any match because this would make it easy to farm wins (on the shortest map), but I mean, you don't even receive a win (anymore) when you play in party, so it would be fun to be able choose the map ! :D

Let me know what you think of this suggestion, and don't forget to vote in the poll ^-^ !!

~ Josher

Last edited:

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Gonna give it a little BUMP because it didn't receive much attention when I posted this first.
I feel like this time it will get more attention as most of the 'PLUS suggestions' are dying out...

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom