Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xGijs

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Name of member: @MiniQn
How I met him: Forums
What's awesome about this member: PIKACHU. PIKACHU. He won hunger games so I was forced to follow him and be friends with him... nah jk still love ya :D You're great and funny and I hope we can play sometime soon :D :D :D :D Though never vote hardcore triple health again pls. My votes never seem to register when I'm playing with you D:
We need to play when i got my mc account back is hacked atm

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Oki time to tag more people

I me @iSaltySardine late at night on the forums when he was iflawlessturtle :P He is just an overall an awesome nice guy that's fun to talk to on the forums :D

I met @hgbf when I first joined the forums and saw that he was on he dueling leaderboards. I immediately tried to test my skills against him and messaged him a duel challenge :P we never got around to it until much later though. Hgbf is a pretty cool guy and was the first person I met from cubecraft :D

I met @QuackoNumeroUno on the forums but knew about him earlier from a video my friend sent me uploaded by him that got my friend banned :P (he was pardoned like an hour later though) While he is not be best at detecting hacks (<3) he makes some of the best suggestions on he forums. :D

I met @MrTokay in some thread about beginner programming. He's a pretty nice guy with a lot of common interests as me :D

I met @Ping Ether on discord when he was the first one that I ever heard in the voice channels! :P I played a couple games with him and won most of them. He is a pretty good artist and creates some pretty dank memes on the ccg memes forum :P

I met @TheJeroen on the forums and later typed to him on discord (not talked because. He never joined the voice channels...) He has some pretty great builds and should

I never met @IWantAdminRank but the name says it all. Amazing person :P

I met @justlegend aka justONfire shortly after pvp was re released. I dueled him a couple time and managed to win only 40% of the duels. Probably one of the best pvpers on cubecraft :D

I met @GamerFreak on my practice Server's discord about a month after 1.9 was released. There's a lot I can put here as I talk to him the most but Im going to leave it at he's a pretty smart, funny guy :P

@Thefty I met when GamerFreak told me that he was in Sg lobby 1 and was actually pretty good at pvp :P so I decided to try and duel him but I didn't get to then. :( Later I ended up following him into Sg games messing around with his group of friends :P Thefty I would have to say is one of the best pvpers on cubecraft. :D

I'll try tagging more people later on and sorry I didn't put that much for the people I did tag I don't have that much time :(
<3 ya all :D

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Okay, i have to reply, but eh english, if you don't mind i will use google translate, so let's start eh, ye, idk where i have to begin, wait i have got an idea; randombamboo.com
Aha, i will start with pandaa;

@Pandaa is someone who likes bamboo, making funnier jokes than me (everyone does, but panda's is in my opinion the funniest) and he also likes to troll people when they are building a map... Although he's a very good panda and guy, yes he's *schizophrenic* he also likes fiftyshadesofbamboo
Like he already told, we met eachother in freebuild and he also helped me with my mute. Superheropanda(a)linkerbamboo is a combi of all his names.
We played many games of blockwars (actually idk, but just that's why) Oh yeah, he's from France, aber je ne parle pas francais so eh ill stop ecrire!

@hgbf is the first member who I have ever met, I knew him before the gold rank he received from the 2nd place on the winter minigames! Maybe I even met him in the beginning of freebuild! He's the most cute duck i have ever seen, he also very friendly, however in some cases he's very serious, that's because he's not a little ducky anymore! We have played many games together and i enjoyed them very much! He's THE king of collecting very funny posts on the forums! I can't think about anything negative about him! He also liked to betray you when teaming wasn't bannable, it just worked out everytime!

@xMegaCoolx is one of the most active members who i met at almost the same time as telegamer. You just almost can't win from him in pvpgames (only with tnt, lava and punchbows in midair) after that he mostly ragequit :)< Anyways, he has to become helper when he reaches 6969 messages! He also helped my with pvp..(I become a bit better, but i'm still a noob) He is just everywhere, so active and always there to help you! He is very kind and can make also a lot of funny jokes! I only dislike him when he swears at raqequits. ^^

@Buuuddy is a bit new. However, he's also really friendly and fun to play with and on ts (although he mutes himself most of the time...)
He wears a bathrobe and likes to make birds angry. He is the king of the pigs and he his favourite meal is an egg with bacon and as desert a gelatin pudding.
He likes to punch you off in a game of skywars when the game has just started (6-9 seconds) Idk when i exactly met him, maybe on the forums, on ts or in a skywars game. Oh yeah I forgot that I smelt bacon...

@Dotsy is a guy who i found at eu.tamsydotcom, he also likes dankmemes and is very into pvp to strafe you down, when you didn't look out...
He's not too much talkative, but when he says something, everyone's listening (ecxept Leevje, but no further explaination needed) He makes awesome avatars and it's so nice he came back from Rome, the mighty powers of dotsy returns! Actually he went to Dotsland in 2069. Yes he can travel in time... That's why you can't even hit him in PvP...

@Robotic is also one of the people who I also know for a while, he eats toast every day as bwekfast and he has a very smexy voice on teamspeak. He has many things to tell you on ts, so many, that you aren't able to hear my noice on ts... He's very fun to play with, but when he loses, he sometimes gets agressive :)<
He just changed his name to teletoast, that means he can see toast everywhere, even in the distance! He likes hood pranks, doing things on a different way and ofc TOAST! I also don't know where i met him, at least something with toast...

Okay, I'll take a break, more people will come, soon! (next summer)...

Last edited:
N

Nikboo

Here goes..

Name of member:
@hgbf
How I met him: I invited him to help me build a map, which is now called troy and um didn't get accepted.
What's awesome about this member: This guy is hillarious mcdoodlebum he is also very serious so don't get on his nerves. His beak is sharp. Trust me. He also has a very misleading head on the top of HIS head. Don't trust him. He is HackersDoWin. @HackersDontWin 's enemy. Just warning you hgbf. You've got something on your head. Remember the time when I told you that your eyes weren't straight. I will never do that again. It was quite a sad moment for me. Keep doing what ya doing hgbf.

Name of member: @Roebahn
How I met him: TEAMSPEAK WHERE WE SPEAK WITH TEAMS
What's awesome about this member: Well first off he likes chickens. That's a big +69 about him. His voice is swag and I get jealous of it. Remember when you saved me from me failing the MLG water bucket thingy. Oh you probably won't reply because you left (WHY U DO DIS) but ey great friend and all, wish we could talk more. Looks like we've both gone our seperate ways.. ):

Name of member: @Buuuddy
How I met him: forums
What's awesome about this member: He's a pig and pigs are life. I eat bacon too :D woops... Please please please talk on teamspeak, your voice must be majestic because you're a pig and pigs have good voices. Oink oink. Oh sorry that was my pet bacon! Going to cook him up tonight? Want some too? UGH I DID IT AGAIN. Well anyways Buddy_CP you're great and you're face is cool and you hate monopoly like me and you are really nice and I can't come up with more ands sorry pls forgive me senpai.

Name of member: @Dotsy
How I met him: I think i met him in-game
What's awesome about this member: yye u love dots... so do i... great humour... smoke weed everyday... oops i mean w33d... good day.... +69 No but srsly this guy is a great friend and um eventhough I just randomly sent you a friends request and you accepted it we're still friends right??? I mean you follow me. OH NO IM TOO YOUNG FOR THESE STORIES. I'm expressing all my emotions on a keyboard and then it gets printed on the screen... seems weird. no it isn't. mateu knows everything about w33d and dots and my pc.

Name of member:
@Hangar555
How I met him: IDK IDK
What's awesome about this member: Well I was going in the plane in this hangar... and we kinda met. He's great at coding. Hangar.greatCoding(10/10) };
and command blocks! :D you're awesome hangar and you know it because everybody is awesome in this world and I am totally not copying a poem. You're great hangar.. that's all I have to say... :D

Name of member: @JustRyann
How I met him: Asked him to make a pp for me
What's awesome about this member: Guys, this guy knows about memes, ask him for a meme and voila you'll get a insta robot reply with a randomly selected meme out of ryan's 69 memes. My personal favorite is his breakfast one. It's extraordinary. Ryan. You are good. Not great because hangar took that spot. Sorry his reservation came 69 days before yours. My bad. Still <3 ya

Name of member: @komododragon2002
How I met him: freebuild (when it was a thing)
What's awesome about this member: THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS HE IS AWESOME BECAUSE HE IS A DRAGON!!!! I mean komodo and me kinda have the same personality... we both like saying random things. And there are a lot of random things in this thread... I think I went to far... Komodo, you're awesome. Yes you reserved awesome. You're great and you are greater than the greatest greaters of the komodo lands of komododragons alakazam.

Name of member: @MaestroCygni
What's awesome about this member: Guys this guy is great, deal with it. Cygnito. You're great hehe. I mean you have a rare turtle why would I not be friends with you (no gold-diggerness involved) you're great and we should definately catch up some time... :D

Name of member: @MiniQn
What's awesome about this member: PIKACHU. PIKACHU. He won hunger games so I was forced to follow him and be friends with him... nah jk still love ya :D You're great and funny and I hope we can play sometime soon :D :D :D :D Though never vote hardcore triple health again pls. My votes never seem to register when I'm playing with you D:

Name of member: @Nikoshka
What's awesome about this member: He's very kind! :D He knows everything about CCG, and it feels awesome to be better than someone!! You'll get to level 2 someday Nikoshka... believe... GR8 I R8 8/8

Name of Member: @PingTheNub - @Ping Ether
What's awesome about this member: Your friendly italian blue cat!! :D He's always there for me and we play games everyday from now on right.. sad that you had to go today ): You will always be stone... and I praise that... just like I always will be a panda... you will always be stone... Well yeah you're great and excellent and majestic and nubby and cool.

Name of member: @TheJeroen
What's awesome about this member: He's cool and good at building just like me :D I wish we could've done that project together though *PANDA THIS IS NOT A DISLIKE THREAD* oh woops... Well you're great.. I guess.. Nahh jk you're awesome and cool so we should definately play some more hawt games so I don't feel like a noob anymore! :D

Name of member: @QuackoNumeroUno
What's awesome about this member: He leads the duck army... what's not awesome about that??? @hgbf @Stefanvld back into the formation... we're approaching pandaa.. WHAT? NO YOU BETRAYED ME?? But anyways I don't think you understood any of that. You're a funny guy and it's great to be friends with you! :D

Name of member: @POWER_RANGER
How I met him: Blockband skills
What's awesome about this member: His fingers are majestical the way he has 75 stars in blockband... bamboo blown... You're good and you're awesome and it will be sad to see you go to irl.. it will be hard to forget you ):

Name of member: @Titanic27
How I met him: Full of memes... Memes introduced me to him
What's awesome about this member: He is the god o' memes. Praise the lord. You're awesome and you should be and and I can't wait for that face reveal.. oh wait isn't your face already revealed?? Hmm.. I might be losing my vision... You're a meme inside of a meme who loves memes... I really don't know what I'm typing anymore tbh..

Name of member: @Snapkill aka Leevje
How I met him: IDK
What's awesome about this member: Hes hilarious in ts and in-game so I definately suggest you follow him!! :D Totally no advertisement.. Follow me instead.. I think I'm hacked..? Anywho you're great :D

Name of member: @xMegaCoolx
How I met him: In-game
What's awesome about this member: He's mega cool and very kind to pandas like me and he definately diserves a lot of bamboo.. Oh wait I forgot to bring the bamboo i owed you.. Anyways you're good at pvp and you're very kind so that's all I have to say because my hand is nearly dead.

Name of member: @xMegaGamerx
How I met him: Invite to troy map
What's awesome about this member: HE IS AWESOME AWESOMe... keep doing what you're doing.. we miss yuouououou )::):):): This guy is great :p

OKI IF YOU ACTUALLY MADE IT TO THE END OF THIS... *CLAPS*

<3

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Gets tagged:

giphy.gif

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Name of member: @Hangar555
How I met him: IDK IDK
What's awesome about this member: Well I was going in the plane in this hangar... and we kinda met. He's great at coding. Hangar.greatCoding(10/10) };
and command blocks! :D you're awesome hangar and you know it because everybody is awesome in this world and I am totally not copying a poem. You're great hangar.. that's all I have to say... :D
You're awesome

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
Name of member: @JustRyann
How I met him: Accidentally in a game of SG when I killed him and he threatened me xD. For days a bunch of drama went loose.
What's awesome about this member: He's actually a good guy. Most of the time he's chill.
Xddddddfddddddddd
Ily

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
Name of member: @Titanic27
How I met him: Full of memes... Memes introduced me to him
What's awesome about this member: He is the god o' memes. Praise the lord. You're awesome and you should be and and I can't wait for that face reveal.. oh wait isn't your face already revealed?? Hmm.. I might be losing my vision... You're a meme inside of a meme who loves memes... I really don't know what I'm typing anymore tbh..

I can't wait for that face reveal either.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

First of all I know this thread may be 2 weeks old but it deserves to be reopened, so second of all
Thank you @1212hawks_ for introducing me to TeamSpeak and being one of the first ones to talk to me on TeamSpeak and for being an overall great guy and being very nice to me
Thank you @LucianYOLO for being on TeamSpeak when I'm lonely so thank you so much, thank you for being a great guy too, you are very nice to talk too, and better at 1.8 pvp than me.
Thank you @RockBob4 for being on TeamSpeak with me a couple of times and playing with me when I'm lonely, you helped me become a better minerware player
Thank you @POWER_RANGER for being a nighthawk with me late at night, thank you for being a great person and helping me with problems
Thank you @xx_360noscope101 for giving advice and stop when I'm doing something wrong like, he told me to stop like spamming someone

Thank you to all the people I have forgotten

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
First of all I know this thread may be 2 weeks old but it deserves to be reopened, so second of all
Thank you @1212hawks_ for introducing me to TeamSpeak and being one of the first ones to talk to me on TeamSpeak and for being an overall great guy and being very nice to me
Thank you @LucianYOLO for being on TeamSpeak when I'm lonely so thank you so much, thank you for being a great guy too, you are very nice to talk too, and better at 1.8 pvp than me.
Thank you @RockBob4 for being on TeamSpeak with me a couple of times and playing with me when I'm lonely, you helped me become a better minerware player
Thank you @POWER_RANGER for being a nighthawk with me late at night, thank you for being a great person and helping me with problems
Thank you @xx_360noscope101 for giving advice and stop when I'm doing something wrong like, he told me to stop like spamming someone

Aww! Thanks :)

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D

Thank You @iSaltySardine For being a great friend and always being so nice to me!!!

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Oki time to tag more people

I me @iSaltySardine late at night on the forums when he was iflawlessturtle :p He is just an overall an awesome nice guy that's fun to talk to on the forums :D

I met @hgbf when I first joined the forums and saw that he was on he dueling leaderboards. I immediately tried to test my skills against him and messaged him a duel challenge :p we never got around to it until much later though. Hgbf is a pretty cool guy and was the first person I met from cubecraft :D

I met @QuackoNumeroUno on the forums but knew about him earlier from a video my friend sent me uploaded by him that got my friend banned :p (he was pardoned like an hour later though) While he is not be best at detecting hacks (<3) he makes some of the best suggestions on he forums. :D

I met @MrTokay in some thread about beginner programming. He's a pretty nice guy with a lot of common interests as me :D

I met @Ping Ether on discord when he was the first one that I ever heard in the voice channels! :p I played a couple games with him and won most of them. He is a pretty good artist and creates some pretty dank memes on the ccg memes forum :p

I met @TheJeroen on the forums and later typed to him on discord (not talked because. He never joined the voice channels...) He has some pretty great builds and should

I never met @IWantAdminRank but the name says it all. Amazing person :p

I met @justlegend aka justONfire shortly after pvp was re released. I dueled him a couple time and managed to win only 40% of the duels. Probably one of the best pvpers on cubecraft :D

I met @GamerFreak on my practice Server's discord about a month after 1.9 was released. There's a lot I can put here as I talk to him the most but Im going to leave it at he's a pretty smart, funny guy :p

@Thefty I met when GamerFreak told me that he was in Sg lobby 1 and was actually pretty good at pvp :p so I decided to try and duel him but I didn't get to then. :( Later I ended up following him into Sg games messing around with his group of friends :p Thefty I would have to say is one of the best pvpers on cubecraft. :D

I'll try tagging more people later on and sorry I didn't put that much for the people I did tag I don't have that much time :(
<3 ya all :D
I don't get anything?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Snugwall7427827's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Lyriie's profile.
MEMORIES

1711765726908.png

1711765763538.png

1711765623770.png
Xi1m wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
happy birthday que khalid
i just created the most fire edit ive ever made in my life
Matriox wrote on Fesa's profile.
Is there a cubepanion /help command with commands list?
Top Bottom