Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
Name of members: @Sijpieboy and @iAmLva
How I met these members: at assassins 1/2 years ago
What's awesome about them: nothing. Jk. Because the good old squad times. With a diamond geared team of 5 running around and killing hackers (oh and me, fulliron and being noob). Cubecraft would be boring if these nubs would leave the server :p. Missing those good old times.
Same message.
Edits:
Names: @iAmLva an @Marieke2001
Instead of full iron and being noob: full diamond and being a retard. xD
<3

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Well, be prepared for a really long post!

I'll tag:

@DutchyNub and @Arctiiz For aditing me to CCGN, and for being good friends IRL.

@hgbf for being one of the first persons who trusted me and followed me, together with @Superherolinker (Although superherolinker isn't active anymore :( )

@Roebahn for being awesome and entertaining

@Snapkill aka Leevje for the good times we have spent

@OrangeGE for being my first follower and for everything he did for the community

@Stefanvld for being an awesome clownfish duck. (Btw, I knew you would become helper :p)

@Hangar555 for being spanish (jk, you interact a lot, and you are a very good apprentice)

@YounB for being a very helpful member, and a good Pokémon player.

@Timmehhh070 for the good moments we spent together, and the moments that will follow!

@JustInStyle for being a really nice, helpful, trustworthy and mature person!

@Mac for making CCGN a better place

@TeovoTeovo for being one of the first members that interacted with me.

@Ping Ether and @TheJeroen for trusting me and defending me

@Guard and @Earth for always saying the truth about CCGN and the world in general.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
@xMegaCoolx - He replied to my very first bug report (which was crap) https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/control-point-shop.98930/

@YounB - I always looked at his profile to check if he was online C: He also writes very helpful replies and is nice to play with. :)

@guaaardd - I don't know how to write his name and his always banned etc, but he's... um... very honest and funny xD

@Nikoshka - He's nice and supports this server a lot. ;)

@Skifby - He's always faster than me ;-;

@Steyro - We joined the forums in the same month and yet he has almost twice as much posts as me.... and he's Belgian, of course! >:3

Huehuehue

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
@Sammitox we met eachother in a game and I said to him he was really good in pvp and since then are we good friends.

@Buuuddy Mi lova! <3 Very nice and he is a nice Belgian guy! :)

@Cynamooo He is very cowy, chill dude with a lot of humor. (jk) <33

@Chubby Eww, nah good pvp!! ;)

@Snapkill aka Leevje Little but nice boy, we've had some issues with eachother but everything is good now. :p

@JustRyann The funny guy. I knew we were skyping around 2:00 PM and doing something that isn't allowed actually.. xD I hope you know what we were doing. ;)

Livid

Jan 3, 2016
I want to tag so many friends, but I don't want to murder my fingers because I'll have to mention like 20+ people ._.
That list better include me...
Well, be prepared for a really long post!
I'll tag:

@DutchyNub and @Arctiiz For aditing me to CCGN, and for being good friends IRL.

@hgbf for being one of the first persons who trusted me and followed me, together with @Superherolinker (Although superherolinker isn't active anymore :( )

@Roebahn for being awesome and entertaining

@Snapkill aka Leevje for the good times we have spent

@OrangeGE for being my first follower and for everything he did for the community

@Stefanvld for being an awesome clownfish duck. (Btw, I knew you would become helper :p)

@Hangar555 for being spanish (jk, you interact a lot, and you are a very good apprentice)

@YounB for being a very helpful member, and a good Pokémon player.

@Timmehhh070 for the good moments we spent together, and the moments that will follow!

@JustInStyle for being a really nice, helpful, trustworthy and mature person!

@Mac for making CCGN a better place

@TeovoTeovo for being one of the first members that interacted with me.

@Ping Ether and @TheJeroen for trusting me and defending me

@Guard and @Earth for always saying the truth about CCGN and the world in general.
Its weird you said that mac made Cube craft a better place cause he kinda killed the chunk in the process and you don't see him on anymore...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom