Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright then, time to destroy my fingers mentioning all these people:

Name: @Dotsy AKA Mateu9999
How I met him: Probably through the Forums.
What is awesome about this member: What isn't awesome? He likes it when you spam him with dots, he is a nice guy, fun to play with and more!

Name: @Earth
How I met him: It started with the Forums and then I spotted him in an EggWars Lobby.
What is awesome about this member: Your daily source of Dank Memes. Most of the times we share the exact same opinion on something. His PVP skills are Anime-style.

Name: @Hangar555
How I met him: Forums for days.
What is awesome about this member: He's a nice guy, a big pleb, together we started a project and will be released SoonTM. Kappa

Name: @hgbf
How I met him: Either Forums or on the server. (I DON'T KNOW 100% ANYMORE PLS NO HATE ;-; )
What is awesome about this member: I always liked ducks. We play a lot together and I met other people because I was friends with him :P

Name: @Marieke2001
How I met her: Kinda Forums and because she was friends with @ItzDelano and I was friends with him.
What is awesome about this member: She is really nice and helpfull and we play a lot of Assassins most of the times we are both online.

Name: @Pandaa
How I met him: @hgbf was friends with him and that's how I met him.
What is awesome about this member: He's a Panda. Just like me he likes it to build :P Just overall a nice guy.

Name: @Ping Ether
How I met him: Forums.
What is awesome about this member: He's MLG and managed to kill a hacker and a team of 3 and somehow won a game of Team SkyWars. He's a really nice guy aswell. Pls

Name: @QuackoNumeroUno
How I met him: Most likely Forums.
What is awesome about this member: A lot of his suggestions are really awesome and he's a nice guy. (I know a lot of times I say they are nice but deal with it).

Name: @telegamer
How I met him: Even more Forums
What is awesome about this member: I like spamming him with Jurassic Trump all day. Fun and helpfull guy to play with.

Name: @xMegaCoolx
How I met him: Forums and becaus he was friends with @hgbf
What is awesome about this member: Really helpfull guy, I like playing Team SG with him :P

Pls no hate if I forgot you, people forget things k?

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
So @Earth , you're the cheerleader?
large.gif

Name: @Earth
How I met him: It started with the Forums and then I spotted him in an EggWars Lobby.
What is awesome about this member: Your daily source of Dank Memes. Most of the times we share the exact same opinion on something. His PVP skills are Anime-style.
Hey man let me have my anime ish moment when I have to avenge my entire team without an egg VS an entire team WITH an egg

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
Name of the member: @Geriqn (I know, he don't have account)
Why he's special: I play with he everyday in skype and it's a good boy.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Here goes..

Name of member:
@hgbf
How I met him: I invited him to help me build a map, which is now called troy and um didn't get accepted.
What's awesome about this member: This guy is hillarious mcdoodlebum he is also very serious so don't get on his nerves. His beak is sharp. Trust me. He also has a very misleading head on the top of HIS head. Don't trust him. He is HackersDoWin. @HackersDontWin 's enemy. Just warning you hgbf. You've got something on your head. Remember the time when I told you that your eyes weren't straight. I will never do that again. It was quite a sad moment for me. Keep doing what ya doing hgbf.

Name of member: @Roebahn
How I met him: TEAMSPEAK WHERE WE SPEAK WITH TEAMS
What's awesome about this member: Well first off he likes chickens. That's a big +69 about him. His voice is swag and I get jealous of it. Remember when you saved me from me failing the MLG water bucket thingy. Oh you probably won't reply because you left (WHY U DO DIS) but ey great friend and all, wish we could talk more. Looks like we've both gone our seperate ways.. ):

Name of member: @Buuuddy
How I met him: forums
What's awesome about this member: He's a pig and pigs are life. I eat bacon too :D woops... Please please please talk on teamspeak, your voice must be majestic because you're a pig and pigs have good voices. Oink oink. Oh sorry that was my pet bacon! Going to cook him up tonight? Want some too? UGH I DID IT AGAIN. Well anyways Buddy_CP you're great and you're face is cool and you hate monopoly like me and you are really nice and I can't come up with more ands sorry pls forgive me senpai.

Name of member: @Dotsy
How I met him: I think i met him in-game
What's awesome about this member: yye u love dots... so do i... great humour... smoke weed everyday... oops i mean w33d... good day.... +69 No but srsly this guy is a great friend and um eventhough I just randomly sent you a friends request and you accepted it we're still friends right??? I mean you follow me. OH NO IM TOO YOUNG FOR THESE STORIES. I'm expressing all my emotions on a keyboard and then it gets printed on the screen... seems weird. no it isn't. mateu knows everything about w33d and dots and my pc.

Name of member:
@Hangar555
How I met him: IDK IDK
What's awesome about this member: Well I was going in the plane in this hangar... and we kinda met. He's great at coding. Hangar.greatCoding(10/10) };
and command blocks! :D you're awesome hangar and you know it because everybody is awesome in this world and I am totally not copying a poem. You're great hangar.. that's all I have to say... :D

Name of member: @JustRyann
How I met him: Asked him to make a pp for me
What's awesome about this member: Guys, this guy knows about memes, ask him for a meme and voila you'll get a insta robot reply with a randomly selected meme out of ryan's 69 memes. My personal favorite is his breakfast one. It's extraordinary. Ryan. You are good. Not great because hangar took that spot. Sorry his reservation came 69 days before yours. My bad. Still <3 ya

Name of member: @komododragon2002
How I met him: freebuild (when it was a thing)
What's awesome about this member: THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS HE IS AWESOME BECAUSE HE IS A DRAGON!!!! I mean komodo and me kinda have the same personality... we both like saying random things. And there are a lot of random things in this thread... I think I went to far... Komodo, you're awesome. Yes you reserved awesome. You're great and you are greater than the greatest greaters of the komodo lands of komododragons alakazam.

Name of member: @MaestroCygni
How I met him: Forums
What's awesome about this member: Guys this guy is great, deal with it. Cygnito. You're great hehe. I mean you have a rare turtle why would I not be friends with you (no gold-diggerness involved) you're great and we should definately catch up some time... :D

Name of member: @MiniQn
What's awesome about this member: PIKACHU. PIKACHU. He won hunger games so I was forced to follow him and be friends with him... nah jk still love ya :D You're great and funny and I hope we can play sometime soon :D :D :D :D Though never vote hardcore triple health again pls. My votes never seem to register when I'm playing with you D:

Name of member: @Nikoshka
What's awesome about this member: He's very kind! :D He knows everything about CCG, and it feels awesome to be better than someone!! You'll get to level 2 someday Nikoshka... believe... GR8 I R8 8/8

Name of Member: @PingTheNub - @Ping Ether
What's awesome about this member: Your friendly italian blue cat!! :D He's always there for me and we play games everyday from now on right.. sad that you had to go today ): You will always be stone... and I praise that... just like I always will be a panda... you will always be stone... Well yeah you're great and excellent and majestic and nubby and cool.

Name of member: @TheJeroen
What's awesome about this member: He's cool and good at building just like me :D I wish we could've done that project together though *PANDA THIS IS NOT A DISLIKE THREAD* oh woops... Well you're great.. I guess.. Nahh jk you're awesome and cool so we should definately play some more hawt games so I don't feel like a noob anymore! :D

Name of member: @QuackoNumeroUno
What's awesome about this member: He leads the duck army... what's not awesome about that??? @hgbf @Stefanvld back into the formation... we're approaching pandaa.. WHAT? NO YOU BETRAYED ME?? But anyways I don't think you understood any of that. You're a funny guy and it's great to be friends with you! :D

Name of member: @POWER_RANGER
How I met him: Blockband skills
What's awesome about this member: His fingers are majestical the way he has 75 stars in blockband... bamboo blown... You're good and you're awesome and it will be sad to see you go to irl.. it will be hard to forget you ):

Name of member: @Titanic27
How I met him: Full of memes... Memes introduced me to him
What's awesome about this member: He is the god o' memes. Praise the lord. You're awesome and you should be and and I can't wait for that face reveal.. oh wait isn't your face already revealed?? Hmm.. I might be losing my vision... You're a meme inside of a meme who loves memes... I really don't know what I'm typing anymore tbh..

Name of member: @Snapkill aka Leevje
How I met him: IDK
What's awesome about this member: Hes hilarious in ts and in-game so I definately suggest you follow him!! :D Totally no advertisement.. Follow me instead.. I think I'm hacked..? Anywho you're great :D

Name of member: @xMegaCoolx
How I met him: In-game
What's awesome about this member: He's mega cool and very kind to pandas like me and he definately diserves a lot of bamboo.. Oh wait I forgot to bring the bamboo i owed you.. Anyways you're good at pvp and you're very kind so that's all I have to say because my hand is nearly dead.

Name of member: @xMegaGamerx
How I met him: Invite to troy map
What's awesome about this member: HE IS AWESOME AWESOMe... keep doing what you're doing.. we miss yuouououou )::):):): This guy is great :p

OKI IF YOU ACTUALLY MADE IT TO THE END OF THIS... *CLAPS*

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
Name of member: @JustRyann
How I met him: Asked him to make a pp for me
What's awesome about this member: Guys, this guy knows about memes, ask him for a meme and voila you'll get a insta robot reply with a randomly selected meme out of ryan's 69 memes. My personal favorite is his breakfast one. It's extraordinary. Ryan. You are good. Not great because hangar took that spot. Sorry his reservation came 69 days before yours. My bad. Still <3 ya
Awww <3
yes-i-love-you-like-you-love-tele-marketers-calling-4032174.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom