Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
Name of members: @Sijpieboy and @iAmLva
How I met these members: at assassins 1/2 years ago
What's awesome about them: nothing. Jk. Because the good old squad times. With a diamond geared team of 5 running around and killing hackers (oh and me, fulliron and being noob). Cubecraft would be boring if these nubs would leave the server :p. Missing those good old times.
Same message.
Edits:
Names: @iAmLva an @Marieke2001
Instead of full iron and being noob: full diamond and being a retard. xD
<3

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Well, be prepared for a really long post!

I'll tag:

@DutchyNub and @Arctiiz For aditing me to CCGN, and for being good friends IRL.

@hgbf for being one of the first persons who trusted me and followed me, together with @Superherolinker (Although superherolinker isn't active anymore :( )

@Roebahn for being awesome and entertaining

@Snapkill aka Leevje for the good times we have spent

@OrangeGE for being my first follower and for everything he did for the community

@Stefanvld for being an awesome clownfish duck. (Btw, I knew you would become helper :p)

@Hangar555 for being spanish (jk, you interact a lot, and you are a very good apprentice)

@YounB for being a very helpful member, and a good Pokémon player.

@Timmehhh070 for the good moments we spent together, and the moments that will follow!

@JustInStyle for being a really nice, helpful, trustworthy and mature person!

@Mac for making CCGN a better place

@TeovoTeovo for being one of the first members that interacted with me.

@Ping Ether and @TheJeroen for trusting me and defending me

@Guard and @Earth for always saying the truth about CCGN and the world in general.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
@xMegaCoolx - He replied to my very first bug report (which was crap) https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/control-point-shop.98930/

@YounB - I always looked at his profile to check if he was online C: He also writes very helpful replies and is nice to play with. :)

@guaaardd - I don't know how to write his name and his always banned etc, but he's... um... very honest and funny xD

@Nikoshka - He's nice and supports this server a lot. ;)

@Skifby - He's always faster than me ;-;

@Steyro - We joined the forums in the same month and yet he has almost twice as much posts as me.... and he's Belgian, of course! >:3

Huehuehue

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
@Sammitox we met eachother in a game and I said to him he was really good in pvp and since then are we good friends.

@Buuuddy Mi lova! <3 Very nice and he is a nice Belgian guy! :)

@Cynamooo He is very cowy, chill dude with a lot of humor. (jk) <33

@Chubby Eww, nah good pvp!! ;)

@Snapkill aka Leevje Little but nice boy, we've had some issues with eachother but everything is good now. :p

@JustRyann The funny guy. I knew we were skyping around 2:00 PM and doing something that isn't allowed actually.. xD I hope you know what we were doing. ;)

Livid

Jan 3, 2016
I want to tag so many friends, but I don't want to murder my fingers because I'll have to mention like 20+ people ._.
That list better include me...
Well, be prepared for a really long post!
I'll tag:

@DutchyNub and @Arctiiz For aditing me to CCGN, and for being good friends IRL.

@hgbf for being one of the first persons who trusted me and followed me, together with @Superherolinker (Although superherolinker isn't active anymore :( )

@Roebahn for being awesome and entertaining

@Snapkill aka Leevje for the good times we have spent

@OrangeGE for being my first follower and for everything he did for the community

@Stefanvld for being an awesome clownfish duck. (Btw, I knew you would become helper :p)

@Hangar555 for being spanish (jk, you interact a lot, and you are a very good apprentice)

@YounB for being a very helpful member, and a good Pokémon player.

@Timmehhh070 for the good moments we spent together, and the moments that will follow!

@JustInStyle for being a really nice, helpful, trustworthy and mature person!

@Mac for making CCGN a better place

@TeovoTeovo for being one of the first members that interacted with me.

@Ping Ether and @TheJeroen for trusting me and defending me

@Guard and @Earth for always saying the truth about CCGN and the world in general.
Its weird you said that mac made Cube craft a better place cause he kinda killed the chunk in the process and you don't see him on anymore...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom