Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mouudie

Nov 7, 2019
I see alot of campers in the lucky Island games and the maps is very Deep and very easy to hide and for the people who can´t record and hopefully get them banned can´t fix it. So builders please dont make so Deep maps thank you!

Reactions: Kveee

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Then the maps will look really boring.. yes camping is annoying, I've had to deal with way to many myself but there isn't really a way to stop it.. If someone wants to camp they'll find a way to do it. Changing every single map isn't gonna help imo.

Mouudie

Nov 7, 2019
Then the maps will look really boring.. yes camping is annoying, I've had to deal with way to many myself but there isn't really a way to stop it.. If someone wants to camp they'll find a way to do it. Changing every single map isn't gonna help imo.
What??? xD

oh i understand yeah but i mean like cut a Little bit off the map under so they cant dig down so much. Thats what i wanted xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
oh i understand yeah but i mean like cut a Little bit off the map under so they cant dig down so much. Thats what i wanted xD
If they want to hide.. they'll find a way.. You can easily hide yourself in Skywars maps as well but compasses as a little more common. Wait for a refill and there's a guarantee that you'll find a compass in either the mid chests or your spawn island. If that's not true, you can easily build to another island considering the guy is fighting. In Lucky Islands it's quite hard to get a compass, and I don't know about you or anyone else, but I mostly throw them away because I never have to use them. It's just that 1/80 games where I do need one.

Point is: if people want to camp, they'll find a way to do so. It's a waste to make the maps look less deep when you just need a 4 deep island to hide. And an island that's less then 4 blocks deep, probably won't look that good.

Mouudie

Nov 7, 2019
If they want to hide.. they'll find a way.. You can easily hide yourself in Skywars maps as well but compasses as a little more common. Wait for a refill and there's a guarantee that you'll find a compass in either the mid chests or your spawn island. If that's not true, you can easily build to another island considering the guy is fighting. In Lucky Islands it's quite hard to get a compass, and I don't know about you or anyone else, but I mostly throw them away because I never have to use them. It's just that 1/80 games where I do need one.

Point is: if people want to camp, they'll find a way to do so. It's a waste to make the maps look less deep when you just need a 4 deep island to hide. And an island that's less then 4 blocks deep, probably won't look that good.
Yeah i guess

but they should do so the compasses are more common

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
but they should do so the compasses are more common
Uhm? No... Please no.. God no.. Compasses are useless 99% of the time.. They should give everyone compasses after, like, 3 minutes. But don't make compasses more common. They're useless.

Reactions: Kveee

Kveee

Nov 15, 2019
I see alot of campers in the lucky Island games and the maps is very Deep and very easy to hide and for the people who can´t record and hopefully get them banned can´t fix it. So builders please dont make so Deep maps thank you![/QU
Uhm? No... Please no.. God no.. Compasses are useless 99% of the time.. They should give everyone compasses after, like, 3 minutes. But don't make compasses more common. They're useless.

Yes, that was my idea too! they shouldn't make compasses more common. The only thing they have to do is give you a compas when you're 4 or 5 minutes in the game. It would make camping harder and the game faster. But there is one problem with it. When i play lucky i see a lot of people camping underground, and even with a compas are they hard to find. So i thought we could give the compas a little upgrade. What if they added the "spectral arrow effect". It would give you a 1/3 change that the player you're tracking starts to glow. You would know the exact location of the player. It would make them impossible to hide.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Atom_

Sep 18, 2016
I like the idea of the spectral arrow effect on the compasses. It would make it a lot harder for people to camp since you can find them so easily. But people will still camp and make traps and I don't have any idea on how to make them stop.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Yes you are right.People camp in Lucky Islands, but there are many crazy features such as automatic bow, slime wand etc.Its balanced for me

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom