Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 31, 2017
Ok, so i can't post to the bug report place so i'm asking here?
I'm using a custom language pack, and that is causing problems:
-language changes the names of bows and different arrow types
-when connecting to cubecraft, after the lobby briefly flashes on the screen, i get thrown back to "loading terrain" -screen
-I have confirmed the language pack to be the cause of the problem

also:
If someone knows, please tell me why is the bug report thread set to private?

Thanks! Void

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
The bug reports section is made private because there is no reason to have members answer to bug reports now that they can't do anything about it. But you can still post bugs there, but only staff will view them and report them to the devs.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I'm using a custom language pack, and that is causing problems:
-language changes the names of bows and different arrow types
-when connecting to cubecraft, after the lobby briefly flashes on the screen, i get thrown back to "loading terrain" -screen
-I have confirmed the language pack to be the cause of the problem
Maybe it's the version of that language pack? I've seen some people complaining about similar stuff and the issue was their texture packs or packs in general were from different versions and it caused problems when joining a server. If you would like to receive more help about it, I would recommend you to record your game and then show it us what happens.

Jul 31, 2017
Maybe it's the version of that language pack? I've seen some people complaining about similar stuff and the issue was their texture packs or packs in general were from different versions and it caused problems when joining a server. If you would like to receive more help about it, I would recommend you to record your game and then show it us what happens.
thanks for the advice, i will try and do just that!

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The bug reports section is made private because there is no reason to have members answer to bug reports now that they can't do anything about it. But you can still post bugs there, but only staff will view them and report them to the devs.
This guys saying he cant post there either which indicates there might be another forum bug this time, permissions

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This guys saying he cant post there either which indicates there might be another forum bug this time, permissions
I was mainly answering his last question.
But he should be able to post there, I wouldn't be able to see why he can't unless someone made specific permissions for this one person.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom