• Yes.

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • No, explain why.

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
So I think most of the players know the speed got removed in speed eggwars, this is why the game is boring now. (My opinion.)
My suggestion is simple. Bring back the speed in speed eggwars.

Reactions: Saevire

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I would enjoy having it back, not only did it make the games go by faster (the whole point of "speed egg wars" but it also allowed for some players who aren't as good with normal pvp to have s move balanced battle field. (plus lets be honest it was fun to run around at the speed of sound :p)

Reactions: MClicious

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I would enjoy having it back, not only did it make the games go by faster (the whole point of "speed egg wars" but it also allowed for some players who aren't as good with normal pvp to have s move balanced battle field. (plus lets be honest it was fun to run around at the speed of sound :p)
also two no's but, zero explains >.<

Reactions: MClicious

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
The speed in speedeggwars made it ACTUAL speed eggwars. There is not much difference now so I might just call it normal eggwars now...
the maps are a lot smaller so you dont need to do as much running or building, however yeah. That is pretty much one of the only differences xD

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, and No.
The speed is removed because The speed effect got extremely annoying, especially in 1.9. Everyone is strafing, making it almost impossible to get good hits on people.
And If you want speed, you can use the egg legs kit.
I'm happy with we have now so I don't want changes to it.

Reactions: Exull and Ducky

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
No, and No.
The speed is removed because The speed effect got extremely annoying, especially in 1.9. Everyone is strafing, making it almost impossible to get good hits on people.
And If you want speed, you can use the egg legs kit.
I'm happy with we have now so I don't want changes to it.
This means you're not good at PVP, it was such a good training for your aim and I don;t know if you play Minecraft a lot, but you're saying that everyone was strafing, well, that's basically how to pvp.
The egg legs kit is remarkably weak since you're not getting a lot of speed.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
The guys who probably have 6 accounts to vote no or don't even explain it when I'm asking you to...

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
So I think most of the players know the speed got removed in speed eggwars, this is why the game is boring now. (My opinion.)
My suggestion is simple. Bring back the speed in speed eggwars.
I agree, I used to have a lot of fun with the "speed". Now without the "speed", it isn't the same anymore.
I don't see why they cannot add this back. +1

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
This means you're not good at PVP, it was such a good training for your aim and I don;t know if you play Minecraft a lot, but you're saying that everyone was strafing, well, that's basically how to pvp.
This is not true, because This answer was from younisco. It's removed and I do not think it would have a return.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey Scott.
It's @ItsDavey_ option, everyone have he's own option. What does it matter if you are not good at pvp, keep it just normal. But @Scottness i love the speed idea the name "Speed Eggwars" so awsome idea! ;)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
''What does it matter if you are not good at pvp, keep it just normal. '''
Not saying it matters, the only thing I said that you can train your aim with it. :P ;)

Reactions: Twania
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
Top Bottom