• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I, as well as many other players, really want the old arcade games back along with the new ones. I think that revamping the old ones and adding them back will make a lot of people happy. Lots of people had so many wins and statistics on the old games, and I think that they should be brought back. The old games were great, so please vote for them to be brought back!
@GingerGeek @Efcluke94 @Marco Slater @hub3rt

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
Rip Hide and Seek, Rip quake craft, Rip the other game about mobs (I don't remember the name), Rip hour glass...
But the new games are cool.
In my opinion instead of removing games, add more and bring all old games back, they can be unpopular but people comes to the server because of the minigames...

Reactions: Simbaaa

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Please, please vote in the poll at the top of the thread if you want to see the old games be brought back!!!

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I actually really love the new games! (Great job, staff!)

I wasn't a huge fan of the old games, they weren't original and soon became boring. The new games have an original twist which I really enjoy. Therefore I disagree with your suggestion.

Mar 6, 2017
Yes, I also agree with that. Obviously, that's up to the owners, but I think they might add them back, a new more improved version of them. Can't be certain though. Good luck on getting then back

Poseidon

G

Gamerfull

I would really like it if I put the old Arcade minigames made of less TnTRun

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Just want to add that the fact that they already exist on other servers is not an excuse to dismiss this suggestion. Every gamemode on CCG exists on other servers already.
I totally agree with this. I think that the reason CubeCraft is declining so quickly is because they keep removing all of the old and original features of CubeCraft.

Some1Crazy

Apr 9, 2017
I totally agree with this. I think that the reason CubeCraft is declining so quickly is because they keep removing all of the old and original features of CubeCraft.
I completely agree, Simba. What I loved about the arcade was that it wasn't like every other server and was unique. Then when I first logged on today and tried out the new games, it just reminded me of all the other servers.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Honestly, the new games are so not original. There are many bugs. I do not like them at all. The old ones were much better. If they can keep the new lobby, but bring back the old games, that would be amazing. I do want Quake and TNT Run back. I want the old Arcade back.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
What really ruffles my feathers, is how these games were intentionally neglected, left to die, for two years. Amidst the pleas for a rejuvenation, these gamemodes have been subsequently removed in the hopes that they had since become so dead that nobody would notice. We were also told that 'Hide and Seek' was going to return at some point. All the while, all that has ever been needed was a couple of bug fixes, the addition of maps that had been submitted by the community, and the very occasional update.

This is the last I will say on the matter, at least until somebody responds to the subject of bringing back the old games, since I really don't like being a negative presence on the community. I do however, feel that issues like these should be addressed by the community, as to allow the management team to avoid repeating history. If this proposed suggestion is considered, here's a few issues that must be resolved before they're re-released:
-SCB had multiple game-breaking bugs that were easy to replicate. I documented all of them on the bug tracker a while ago
-Many achievements were broken or impossible, particularly in 'Spleef'
-SCB kits were terribly unbalanced upon the release of 1.9. Honestly, I feel the gamemode should simply be reverted to 1.8 combat, since the kits were all well balanced back then
-The old Arcade lobby was magnificent. Please find a way to re-use it later on, perhaps for an upcoming Seasonal event, as a nice source of nostalgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom