Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
705
959
168
United Kingdom
I think arcade should be at least brought back because it is an all round classic that every Minecraft server should have. In my opinion it’s probably one of the most enjoyable games. Maybe not all of the arcade games but at least Layer Spleef and Line Dash!
 
D

Deleted member 436996

Guest
It's eventually going to come back. I don't know if all the games together or separately, but in the minerware as a featured game thread it said that Paintball and Linedash would come eventually as a featured game. Also, I asked Camezonda if Slime Survival and Layer Spleef would be featured games at some paint and he said they would.
Just be patient and eventually you'll be able to enjoy those games again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Foxy011

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
705
959
168
United Kingdom
It's eventually going to come back. I don't know if all the games together or separately, but in the minerware as a featured game thread it said that Paintball and Linedash would come eventually as a featured game. Also, I asked Camezonda if Slime Survival and Layer Spleef would be featured games at some paint and he said they would.
Just be patient and eventually you'll be able to enjoy those games again.
Ohhh I actually never knew they were actually thinking of bringing them back, thank you!
 

zHeavy

Well-Known Member
Nov 2, 2016
689
362
78
23
Belgium
Maybe they can add some arcade games to minerware?
In general, arcade was not played much. So, what do you think?

Greetings! ;)
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom