Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I think arcade should be at least brought back because it is an all round classic that every Minecraft server should have. In my opinion it’s probably one of the most enjoyable games. Maybe not all of the arcade games but at least Layer Spleef and Line Dash!

D

Deleted member 436996

It's eventually going to come back. I don't know if all the games together or separately, but in the minerware as a featured game thread it said that Paintball and Linedash would come eventually as a featured game. Also, I asked Camezonda if Slime Survival and Layer Spleef would be featured games at some paint and he said they would.
Just be patient and eventually you'll be able to enjoy those games again.

Reactions: Foxy011

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
It's eventually going to come back. I don't know if all the games together or separately, but in the minerware as a featured game thread it said that Paintball and Linedash would come eventually as a featured game. Also, I asked Camezonda if Slime Survival and Layer Spleef would be featured games at some paint and he said they would.
Just be patient and eventually you'll be able to enjoy those games again.
Ohhh I actually never knew they were actually thinking of bringing them back, thank you!

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Maybe they can add some arcade games to minerware?
In general, arcade was not played much. So, what do you think?

Greetings! ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom