Well, another excellent video!
You have my sub!

Reactions: Socratias

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
shut up livchi nooobbbb
I have to say, I think there are way too many special effects and editing happening in the video. I understand you might not have had enough footage to do a long video, but with the number of clips from movies and TV shows you have added in, and the overuse of sound effects, it kinda ruins the video. Also quite a lot of use of the Optifine zoom. Perhaps cut down on the use of that as well? It seemed more like a clip show rather than an actual round of Splegg. Good attempt though!

CaptainNebby

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2020
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I have to say, I think there are way too many special effects and editing happening in the video. I understand you might not have had enough footage to do a long video, but with the number of clips from movies and TV shows you have added in, and the overuse of sound effects, it kinda ruins the video. Also quite a lot of use of the Optifine zoom. Perhaps cut down on the use of that as well? It seemed more like a clip show rather than an actual round of Splegg. Good attempt though!
I hope this is a joke because these video's are funny as hell and not like skywars episode 298373828 people getting wins with ncs music in the background

Reactions: Socratias

patito

Nov 9, 2019
California

I don't think Soc's intention was to make a regular video with commentary - that's just not his style. He records multiple games, clips the parts he likes, and makes funny moments out of it. I personally really liked this video because I think we have a similar sense of humor. While your advice is valid, I don't necessarily believe it is relevant to Soc's channel, since he's not really catering for the type of audience your suggestions were made for.

Anyway, @Socratias cute video like always. Maybe we can play some games? ;)

Nightsss

Apr 16, 2020
Apparently, I was in the video too... :(
(thanks Liv for telling me :>)

You could have told me in the party chat that I was going to be humiliated in front of the whole community :c

Reactions: Livvv

Socratias

Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2016
www.youtube.com
Nice didn't watch
The fact this got 6 likes makes me think I'm getting trolled... :(

In my videos I am not trying to show you one game of layer spleef where all you see is me just playing. IMO that's boring. I try to make my videos stand out by adding effects and sounds that you wouldn't think of ever seeing in a Minecraft video. I appreciate your feedback, but just so you know ''the overuse'' that you think ruins the video, is what the video is all about.

Wahhhh, you didn't even show your fails!! You failed more than me on splegg :<

Anyway, good video, Stevie! ^-^
svvveennssskkk i never fail btw me pro, you however big noob <o/

Edit: brave of you to use so much nintendo music
hehehe

I don't think Soc's intention was to make a regular video with commentary - that's just not his style. He records multiple games, clips the parts he likes, and makes funny moments out of it. I personally really liked this video because I think we have a similar sense of humor. While your advice is valid, I don't necessarily believe it is relevant to Soc's channel, since he's not really catering for the type of audience your suggestions were made for.

Anyway, @Socratias cute video like always. Maybe we can play some games?
Basically what Lili says here. Oh btw Lili I'd love to. I'll let you know when I have time :D

*gasp* @Socratias You edit out your fails?! Unacceptable! You sir have lost a subscriber
Duuuuudeee wdymmm there are like 8 fails in that video :(

Apparently, I was in the video too... :(
(thanks Liv for telling me :>)

You could have told me in the party chat that I was going to be humiliated in front of the whole community :c
The risks of playing with me :)

hiimpatrick

May 31, 2020
shut up livchi nooobbbb
(make sure to check the ending)

Disclaimer: There are some swear words in the video.
Just wow, you work so hard on your videos, it's honestly baffling to me how you are so incredibly underrated.
You honestly deserve 100 times more subs than you have right now, the videos that you are uploading are literally on the level of 1 Million subscriber channels, just tier 1 videos.
Honestly I think it's pathetic how you are still only on 300 subscribers when posting quality videos like these..
Just wow..

Socratias

Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2016
www.youtube.com
Just wow, you work so hard on your videos, it's honestly baffling to me how you are so incredibly underrated.
You honestly deserve 100 times more subs than you have right now, the videos that you are uploading are literally on the level of 1 Million subscriber channels, just tier 1 videos.
Honestly I think it's pathetic how you are still only on 300 subscribers when posting quality videos like these..
Just wow..
<3

Reactions: SenatorKarma
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom