Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Just had a look at the map in person, and it's a lot more understandable than what you see in the pictures. There indeed are striaght forward paths that lead to each of the flags. So I've changed my vote since that was the only worry I had. I would still however recommend shrinking the map a bit, it seems like this map is around 100 blocks from flag to flag, which is a significantly larger size than the rest of the BlockWars maps. But I don't think it's that crutial of an issue, but it'd be a nice fix, since the other maps average a distance of 60-70 blocks from flag to flag. And distance adds time, hence affects gameplay.

• Love
Reactions: wxzzrd

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
confused why @_The13thDoctor_ always votes no map submissions but never leaves feedback 🤔. Anyways love the map, keep going!

Pardon? I almost always leave feedback, I meant to vote yes for this one, must have clicked wrong. I don't see how this has to do with anything or why you thought you should bring this up?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Pardon? I almost always leave feedback, I meant to vote yes for this one, must have clicked wrong. I don't see how this has to do with anything or why you thought you should bring this up?

Ok. He changed his vote. To yes to make it look liked he said yes.

Thought I was clear... Stop trying to start something.
Also it's She not He.

Reactions: Conea64

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I wouldn't want this map on java seems fun but often I have a game with 2v2 or 3v3 or 4v4 and then this map doesn't seem fun at all. I think it has to many routes making defending very hard

• Sad

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Oo love this one! Would probably be my favorite blockwars map if it got added :D.

Aug 31, 2020
Honestly with some of those high elevation points on the map could make for some interesting strats. As Always I'm excited to see something new come to the table of BlockWars

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
This map... It's astounding! I love the immense effort and detail put into it, along with the compatibility between both Bedrock and Java! Great block choice! Great map layout! Everything looks amazing! +1

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Sorry for the late answer 😅

This map is beatiful. I'm sure Bedrock players would enjoy playing this map if it is added!
I've never seen something like this on BlockWars. Thanks for creating this incredible map :heart:

Nothing to add. Have a nice day! 😜

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Oh my goodness what! I should probably change my password! 😓 My brother started this. Though I don’t know if you changed your vote. He likes to expose people. Though this was the most embarrassing thing that happened!
Now that's a great lie! 🤡

About my opinion on the map: I LOVE IT!
I'm not very experienced blockwars player so I do not know all the maps but oh wow this map... Literally the best map made for blockwars I have seen by far!

Keep going 🤩🤩🤩🤩💥

OOFChan0924

Aug 15, 2020
I'm sitting at 700+ CTF wins and this map, to me, looks like it might be one of the funnest and most interesting maps to play. For win farming it's viable, so wouldn't be skipped like a few of the more recent ones. For casual play, you could either play normally or switch up your playstyle to fit the map and both options seem equally viable! There's opportunity to use what might be less traveled flanking routes, cheese strategies with the giant loop in the middle, or just bum rushing on such an unusual terrain would be a blast! Even in a high level tournament, hypothetically speaking, this map would provide one of the most unique experiences out of all the maps by far.

Lucky_Ducky

Aug 31, 2020
Texas

I'm not very experienced blockwars player so I do not know all the maps but oh wow this map... Literally the best map made for blockwars I have seen by far!

Keep going 🤩🤩🤩🤩💥
Seriously that is what happens when ever you have a brother hack your account. Then no one believes you.

• Haha
Reactions: Nutuu

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020

Keep going 🤩🤩🤩🤩💥
This is not a lie I told ya’ll we have met before and her annoying brother. Just know that this happens more often in quarantine.

• Wow
Reactions: Nutuu

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Oh my goodness what! I should probably change my password! 😓 My brother started this. Though I don’t know if you changed your vote. He likes to expose people. Though this was the most embarrassing thing that happened!
Srsly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom