Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookedCow

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
I have looked at this for a solid 5 minutes now and I must say this map looks amazing! I think this is one of the most creative maps I have seen. It not only provides a great aesthetic look but does seem like it would provide fun gameplay and interesting mechanics! I voted yes! :)

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I wish I could build like this 😭
I've never really been particularly amazing at building and I'm totally incapable of doing most things artistic. The reason I've been able to make things that are halfway decent is determination with a whole lot of trail and error. The great thing about Minecraft is that you really don't need technical skill to get started with building. You are just as capable of making something worthwhile as anyone else if you put in the time. Like anything, you learn what works and you can just grow from there.

When you have a theme (I've struggled with this a lot), you just start with your basic building block, like a section of grass path and say hey ill make a loop because that looks good in sonic. You add a path either side and since my friend really wanted to add slime blocks, we make a way up to the jump and put that where it seems to fit for the moment. For this map, I didn't know how I wanted the gameplay to work or what shape it would be until I just added things. It came together because I made sure I was consistent in my design. The thing was boring looking until we just stick some detail on top and were sure to add it everywhere that looked even slightly plain.

If you have friends that could give you support, ask them. Another set of eyes will make all the difference. I've found that I can construct a unique design but no way I can do organics, so do what you feel like you do best and if you want to make something, then have a go. There's a chance you will be proud of yourself by the end of it.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
What's the chance this map ever gets a response? I wanted to make more cool stuff but it's a bit pointless if what I make gets ignored.

Reactions: Slimeyz

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
What's the chance this map ever gets a response? I wanted to make more cool stuff but it's a bit pointless if what I make gets ignored.
Dude keep your head up, keep grinding one day your map will be featured ur so talented don't give up because they don't see your talent. They might forgot about it.

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello Andyyy and Modulo7 thank you for submitting this.

As you're already aware, we have worked together on editing this map to give it the best possible player experience!
It's a beautiful map and with the adjustment we did together it's more gameplay & PVP friendly.

I'm happy to say this map is accepted by the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Top Bottom