Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add name/skin change captcha to verify ur not a cheater on an alt?

• Hell yea, I hate getting bhopped on every skywars game!

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Nah, it's too complicated for new users that are legit and just wanna play the network :/

Votes: 31 73.8%

• Total voters

cubecraft_bot

Jul 9, 2016
Russia
upload_2019-11-16_10-57-13.png

Just hold your "space" button. Or I don’t know something?

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Who wants alot of hackers on cubecraft? You guys do! Another server, hypickel actually has a pretty good system of detecting alts and most of the time if you try to use alt on hypickel, you will get perm banned for security. Cubecraft kinda has a system like hypickel, but its 100x worse because alts will work 99.99% of the time without getting banned for compromised account and even when u do get banned for it, It takes literally a minute to make a fake appeal and bam ur alt is unbanned! Idk how cubecraft can make it similar to hypickel, but managment should try at least

I like how you don't even know a single thing you're talking about. Let me completely deconstruct every single point you just made.
hypickel actually has a pretty good system of detecting alts and most of the time if you try to use alt on hypickel, you will get perm banned for security.
Wrong, it's placebo; you think it's a good security system due to how many public alts can easily get banned, but that's just due to the fact that many people use public alts to hack on Hypixel. When I used public alts, I'd log onto hypixel with different stats and levels while I'd either be a level 3 or a level 1 on Cube. Cube has a similar if not identical security system as Hypixel, it's just that those public alts rarely log on CubeCraft, and when they do, they get banned by Sentinel. All in all, it looks like it's better on hypixel, but it's not.

Also, you don't get perm banned for security, it's actually 30 days after appeal.
Cubecraft kinda has a system like hypickel, but its 100x worse because alts will work 99.99% of the time without getting banned for compromised account
Reasons I mentioned above. More people will use those alts to log on Hypixel than on CubeCraft.
It takes literally a minute to make a fake appeal
That I cannot disagree with, only good point in your thread. Issue is, what do you want to do about it? If a legit, or just a casual player gets banned for compromised. Do you want to permanently ban them? Just because?
Doesnt hypickel blacklist and block VPNs?
No, they do not.
if u hack on one, you will get ipbanned.
What, IP ban a VPN's IP? What's that even gonna do?
CubeCraft needs to either blacklist
CubeCraft already blocks VPNs.
literally half of the checks are disabled/very bad
What's the point of making an anti cheat if you're gonna disable half the checks omegalul
They are not disabled, and you cannot prove it either.

EDIT: Personal opinion, I don't get many cheaters in 1.8, and I also often run into cheaters that get easily banned, or banned after a while. Gotta realize that an anti cheat can't just instantly act upon the first suspicious move they find.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
yea but still alot of people use public alts on cubecraft. Its very rare to get banned for comprimised account on cube
Err no. Sometimes people have over 200 alts and when staff notices it, they will ban all of those accounts with compromised account, thus I believe that Marco also does the compromised account bans.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
u know what i said earlier? YOU CAN MAKE A FAKE APPEAL!
Yeah, but if the same appeal has been going around for 20 members they will stop accepting them. People can also make fake appeals for Sentinel, doesn’t guarantee an unban as far as I know. Can’t remember if it automatically unbans after an appeal or not, but still if they catch your account cheating it will get banned. In the end that account gets caught no matter what.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
For comprimised account bans, once you submit the appeal, you will instantly get unbanned. Its like if you get unbanned by a bot, not by Marco himself.
Tbh, it’s both ways just a garbage system. Some staff members having to go trough 1.000 appeals a day is insane, but also not checking them is just lazy as hell. I think that the solution then starts with this.
It doesnt even matter if you get banned in the end, because everyone has alts
Now you’re exaggerating :p. The only one i’m sharing an IP with is my sister her account and I’ve never used her account as an alternative. There are a few dozens to 100 people that constantly use the same alts (just skipping the minor cheaters here with 3-5 alts).

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
This whole anti-cheat is flawed and is broken. I already made a lot of threads about it but it seems like the staff is trying to protect it so bad that they, delete the threads for "Promoting hacks" but I am not even selling my Client yet. Idk what drugs you guys on about, but your fake Sentinel Bans are just awful. I get cancer every time I get Fake Sentinel banned. It's quite EZ to tell when you are getting false banned since even the CubeCraft Staff Members provide you with information.

Your anti-cheat is garbage. Stop being ignorant and instead of deleting my threads or posts, just fix the Anti-Cheat.

This proves my previous point on fake sentinel bans. You guys are just so bad at hiding stuff. Maybe that's why yesterday I leaked the whole appeal database.
The moderator in the video did explain that after you brought it to their attention, that the wording for the experimental sentinel bans was inaccurate and changed it so as to not cause a confusion.
I don't see why you can't understand that sometimes the anti-cheat when experimenting with new detections needs a moderators input so as to determine the accuracy of those new detections.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
@TotallyNotALegitHacker
So since you coppied my message in the first video and probably refer to me as brain washed. I've been a staff member for over a year, seen new detections being rolled out, seen CrazymanJR working on Sentinel a lot. There are all things that get done behind the scenes, where you do not have any knowledge off. I did not see Loony working on Sentinel, but I know he would've been fired if he did nothing, this is after all still a company.

https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/sherlock1222/JAVA
In the end the account got banned.Sentinel doesn't ban instantly, most of the time it bans in waves.

"why did you change the sentinel ban messages after Blink1000 made a video about it". Probably because members aren't supposed to see that ban message. Yes I think staff bans trough Sentinel while testing out a new detection. Once there are barely to none false positives it'll get handled by sentinel only. That's not really something surprising if you ask me. It's to protect Sentinel from banning falsly even though that is also not unavoidable.

So no, there is no fake ban message, Sentinel most of the time still bans these players, IceScreams probably just pushed the sentinel ban button with a new detection.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Some more evidence that sentinel IS working. Look up all the cheaters their names. Sentinel caught them all evenually. One of the last cheaters got banned about a week later, but he might've only played one game, logged off, logged back on after a week and started playing. I don't see any of the youtubers looking the names up on the appeal page, which makes them ignorant about sentinel, not us.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
As i said already. I ofc got sentinel banned because i was testing my Scaffold with Anti aim (derp). But that proves that you are brainwashed. You literally said "OhH yEaA BuTa At HeND You Still GuT SenItINel Ben!444" Delusional..
Can you elaborate why that makes me brainwashed?
Edit: and why that makes me delusional?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Because you think sentinel is working.
And can you elaborate why it’s not working? Because there are enough videos on youtube where Sentinel bans players. And when I was a member of staff i’ve seen the logs and Sentinel working in game, so for me that provides enough evidence that Sentinel does exist and does work. I’ve not seen any evidence of you that directly indicates that Sentinel doesn’t work.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Are you blind? Half of the checks are disabled, you can look at my YT. You already know who I am, and look at my videos. My fly is 1 year old and it's still working fine without any patches.. Also I won't explain how i know that half of the checks are disabled, since that would be your question to me next (obviously). Since you just don't want to accept the fact that your fancy server that you have wasted money on has literally little to none Anti-Cheat at all.
There are no checks disabled as far as my knowledge goes, except for the ones that resulted in false bans. Both CrazymanJR and LoonyRooles foccused on one/a couple detections at once, not making a detection for every single cheat there is at once, that is impossible if you do that on your own. Your cheat probably isn’t known or important enough to need a detection. On the other hand cheats like wurst that are well know, do have some detections. Try and play some wurst on CCG 1.9+. I will believe your word if you’ve played over 30 minutes without getting banned.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
**BREATHES IN**

just fix the Anti-Cheat.
If Sentinel(broken) {
° fix();
}
Thats not true. ive used public alts before, and didnt get banned by sentinel. Alts are literally everywhere, try one and you wont get banned by sentinel
If you read my post, and I don't know if you just struggle to understand basic information, but I've used a lot of public alts on Cube before, and I've already mentioned that. When I said "They'll end up being banned by Sentinel," I meant that almost anyone that would use a public alt on Cube will end up hacking, therefore being banned by Sentinel.

One of my old accounts I used to play on the server with used to be a public alt. People didn't commonly use it to log onto Cube, but they definitely did for Hypixel. Either ways, I got banned like twice or something for security reasons.
They still do it, you can't just say it was the wording, when they clearly intended to scare developers by them banning with fake sentinel messages, causing the devs to think they got banned by Sentinel and their cheat is detected
Fam it wouldn't scare them it'd just encourage them to find a new patch, you dumb? The entire point of developers making cheats is to bypass the anti cheat, they will obviously get caught at one point and they easily expect it, which is why they'd wait for it and bypass it when it happens. They won't get "scared away" by a ban, and that's honestly the funniest thing I've read in a while. Also:
I don't see why you can't understand that sometimes the anti-cheat when experimenting with new detections needs a moderators input so as to determine the accuracy of those new detections.
Moving on,
"OhH yEaA BuTa At HeND You Still GuT SenItINel Ben!444" Delusional..
Isn't the entire point of an anti cheat to basically ban for cheats? Why would saying "you at least got banned by sentinel" become delusional? As already mentioned, the anti cheat bans in waves most of the time.

ALSO, an important thing about "disabled checks":
I was corrected over this like yesterday on Discord.
"The anti cheat is more than likely very taxing, some checks more than others. There's a good chance they switch up which checks they're actually running (leaving a good chunk disabled) to catch as many different cheats as possible while saving server load.
Archybot (previous owner of badlion, gcheat dev) once made a post explaining this. I doubt cube doesn't use something similar.
There's likely a bunch of checks disabled rn, they're just not permanently disabled"
I'd ping whoever said this but I forgot their forum username, whoops.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom