Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I think the anticheat the server has at the moment is pretty much perfect anyway. I have had no problems with it.
I recommend you take a drug test as it seems you're high asf right now.

The current AC is anything but positive. You say the Anti Cheat is good because, YOU didn't have any problems with it yet.
People like @KronosReeper get kicked every 50% of the games they play or possibly even more.

Not to mention when I still had a bad PC with 10 - 20 FPS I got kicked 75% of all games I played.
Now I play with 50 - 65 FPS and got no AC kicks, but it's STILL anything but good.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, honestly they are busy with it. You could have some patience?! And as @TheJeroen already asked, was it too difficult/too much wasting of your time to type it in English?

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
I recommend you take a drug test as it seems you're high asf right now.

The current AC is anything but positive. You say the Anti Cheat is good because, YOU didn't have any problems with it yet.
People like @KronosReeper get kicked every 50% of the games they play or possibly even more.

Not to mention when I still had a bad PC with 10 - 20 FPS I got kicked 75% of all games I played.
Now I play with 50 - 65 FPS and got no AC kicks, but it's STILL anything but good.
I'm sorry, but I dont quite see what your problem is? I was giving feedback, not asking for your life story mate.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I'm sorry, but I dont quite see what your problem is? I was giving feedback, not asking for your life story mate.
It's nowhere close to a life story but OK.

The thing is, you said it was perfect as you had no problems with it.
My thing is that the AC is horrible, as I and Kronos and even more people I might not know, face extreme frustration problems as we get kicked way too often.

What I want to say is that you might have to try experiencing what THEY go through every day.
When I got kicked every day I had 10 -20 FPS, I don't know what FPS you have but go to your Minecraft Settings, set it to a max of 20 FPS, then look how many times you will be kicked and you might be able to understand how we feel that have huge problems with the AC.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
85029793.jpg

Reactions: ☩Mgoz☩

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
D

My thing is that the AC is horrible, as I and Kronos and even more people I might not know, face extreme frustration problems as we get kicked way too often.

What I want to say is that you might have to try experiencing what THEY go through every day.
When I got kicked every day I had 10 -20 FPS, I don't know what FPS you have but go to your Minecraft Settings, set it to a max of 20 FPS, then look how many times you will be kicked and you might be able to understand how we feel that have huge problems with the AC.
People get kicked because of me.
Look I'm beginning to like the AC now.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

I have around 100 fps most of the time, it's not the fps, it's the retarded kick system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Schermafbeelding 2024-05-17 214022.png

Teamkilling :confusedcat:
Otherworld wrote on crimsonsaturn15's profile.
Thank you for the follow c:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday ✨🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom