Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Excrite

Sep 13, 2015
Is het niet is tijd voor een goede anti-cheat. Ik denk dat ik op 1 daggie wel 20 fly hackers zie en dan heb ik het nog niet over die killaura mogolen gehad. De server bestond pas geleden al 4 jaar! En nog nooit was er een goede anti-cheat! Zeg nu niet dat jullie er mee bezig zijn want zelfs ik maak dat in 1 daggie, jullie zeggen al 2 jaar we zijn er :" mee bezig" . Als je een anti-cheat maakt maak dan niet van die troep die een warn naar staff stuurt maar gewoon gelijk bant.

Vriendenlijke groeten Excrite

Als je denkt dat dit niet serieus is! dat is het wel want ik ben klaar met al die hackers!

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I put this in translate, and it seems as though you are asking for new anticheat? If this is the case , the developers are working on a new and improved one, so just be patient with it

Excrite

Sep 13, 2015
I put this in translate, and it seems as though you are asking for new anticheat? If this is the case , the developers are working on a new and improved one, so just be patient with it
They told me like 2 years ago. Were making 1 ;-;

U

Unipotato

Please be patient if @ISEETHROUGHYOU is right that you are asking for a new AntiCheat. It will come eventually, please wait patiently.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
First of all: please watch your language. It is unnecessary to swear.
The new anti-cheat is in the works. The best way to deal with hackers as of right now is to record and report.

Report a rulebreaker over here - https://reports.cubecraft.net/login
Or to register, simply type the command /registerreports on any CubeCraft lobby.
To be sure, follow these instructions - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/

Video evidence is required! Download for example:

Reactions: CookiesAlwaysWin

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
I think the anticheat the server has at the moment is pretty much perfect anyway. I have had no problems with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom