Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com

untitled.png

Host : Nexus
Event : Teams of 2 Eggwars
Where : Cubecraft.net - Bedrock

Teams : Teams will not be restricted, at most 16 teams of 2.

Tournament Description
This Nexus Teams Of 2 Eggwars Tournament is a 16 team Bracket, 32 players total. To Sign Up you must be one of the first 32 to apply.
This tournament will be hosted by the Nexus Discord (Tap the "Join Here!" button or copy the link below to join).
In the server there is a #rules channel. This will allow to select your region so we can give the best times to schedule a date for the games :)
All dates will be made before the games, if any members are unable to make a date we will push it back to a date where both parties can make. If a member from a separate team is unable to make the new schedule on the date they will forfeit and the other team will win.
If the 2 parties want to do a "Best out of 3" they may

Tournament Rules
1) Follow and abide to CubeCraft Rules
2) Respect each participant in these Events
3) No Excessive camping.
4) No Cross Teaming / sniping games
5) No Kill Farming

This is the beginning of the Nexus
Please message an @manager if anything does not work or if you are confused with anything and we will assist you!

Join here.png
By joining the discord you agree to the rules and any misuse of the rules will result in a punishment accordingly
(Depending on the acts of the rule that was broken we will be taking everything SERIOUSLY, If ToS is broken your account will be banned from the server immediately and reported to Discord)
(Click the image or use this invite code -> discord.gg/yGpZzcFtAE )

You May still Join the Server
Although the current tourney is full :D
EW to2 Tourney Full.png

Last edited:

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes and currently there is only room for 9 more users
It's not meant to be a toxic place and being toxic/starting arguments is muteable :)
If you were wondering cause ;)
I’m not planning to join duos tournaments and I’m not toxic but nice duos tournament.

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020

View attachment 180697

Tournament Description
This Nexus Teams Of 2 Eggwars Tournament is a 16 team Bracket, 32 players total. To Sign Up you must be one of the first 32 to apply.
This tournament will be hosted by the Nexus Discord (Tap the "Join Here!" button or copy the link below to join).
In the server there is a #rules channel. This will allow to select your region so we can give the best times to schedule a date for the games :)
All dates will be made before the games, if any members are unable to make a date we will push it back to a date where both parties can make. If a member from a separate team is unable to make the new schedule on the date they will forfeit and the other team will win.

Tournament Rules
3) No Excessive camping.
5) No Kill Farming

Please message an @manager if anything does not work or if you are confused with anything and we will assist you!

View attachment 180698
By joining the discord you agree to the rules and any misuse of the rules will result in a punishment accordingly
(Depending on the acts of the rule that was broken we will be taking everything SERIOUSLY, If ToS is broken your account will be banned from the server immediately and reported to Discord)

View attachment 180814
nerds

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
This is AWESOME
Trying to make it the best I can.
I think the current Tourney servers are great, but they could be better.
They had vague rules
Unworthy staff
Unorganized games
The thought behind it I believe was good, and so was the intention. But I think the lack of staff moderation and user moderation was a huge set back, so I used my own experiences from my own server and thongs I've seen with cubecraft. Not only do the members have rules that apply to everyone, but the entire staff team has there own rules themselves.

And the tournaments are great, but they were very unorganized with horribly placed dates and bad match making. I spent several hours yesterday figuring out the best times for the games I possibly could. To give the best chance I could for everyone to play there games without re-scheduling.

Building this server was like, not only changed what I believe what the community could be but like, it kind of changed who I was, and how I think. I had to talk to people that I may not have liked, Talked to people who may not have liked me, to attempt and make a server that could be the best for everyone and fair to everyone. From the staff team to the members.

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
Trying to make it the best I can.
I think the current Tourney servers are great, but they could be better.
They had vague rules
Unworthy staff
Unorganized games
The thought behind it I believe was good, and so was the intention. But I think the lack of staff moderation and user moderation was a huge set back, so I used my own experiences from my own server and thongs I've seen with cubecraft. Not only do the members have rules that apply to everyone, but the entire staff team has there own rules themselves.

And the tournaments are great, but they were very unorganized with horribly placed dates and bad match making. I spent several hours yesterday figuring out the best times for the games I possibly could. To give the best chance I could for everyone to play there games without re-scheduling.

Building this server was like, not only changed what I believe what the community could be but like, it kind of changed who I was, and how I think. I had to talk to people that I may not have liked, Talked to people who may not have liked me, to attempt and make a server that could be the best for everyone and fair to everyone. From the staff team to the members.
a

ooof64

Novice Member
May 22, 2020
rainforest

View attachment 180697

Tournament Description

Tournament Rules
3) No Excessive camping.
5) No Kill Farming

View attachment 180698

View attachment 180814
Can I use my hacks uwu

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom