Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Could you come back 1.8 for your CUBECRAFTERS <3?

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • YES!

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • You´re right YES! :D

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 83.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisme

Oct 24, 2015
Hi there!

Unfortunately, I don't agree to this. Cubecraft is one of the world largest networks, so it's absolutely the best that Cubecraft is providing only 1.9 support because it's the newest version. The second way is to provide both 1.8 and 1.9 support, but I think Cubecraft is focusing on 1.9 only and it's ok to me! =)

- Kisme

Reactions: Mac

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hi there!

Unfortunately, I don't agree to this. Cubecraft is one of the world largest networks, so it's absolutely the best that Cubecraft is providing only 1.9 support because it's the newest version. The second way is to provide both 1.8 and 1.9 support, but I think Cubecraft is focusing on 1.9 only and it's ok to me! =)

- Kisme
I'm making a minigame using the 75-80% of the 1.9 things. So, yeah, It's better to focus as you said.
Requesting the close

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
Hi there!

- Kisme
You are right but cubecraft doesen't want to see how stupid 1.9 is

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
HorA14F.gif

YNDIDON

Mar 6, 2016
Slovakia
I can't wait until every other major server is forced to update to 1.9. That will be a fun day.

Besides, if we didn't go 1.9 we wouldn't be able to take advantage of all the awesome 1.9 content!
You guys made us favor when you updated cubecraft to 1.9. I think it was really hard to move from 1.8 to 1.9, so Thank You :) I also think it will be a fun day, these servers will be sooo unprepared...

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I honestly think 1.9 is the best update to come out yet. A pvp system where by just being skilled you can take on 20 people with the same gear as you is just awesome that could not happen in 1.8 unless the 20 people just weren't trying. The fact that I can do that and I'm no where near the highest possible skill level just amazes me. Peoplhate 1.9 simply because tthey are not willing to put in the time to become great at it

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
Cubecraft updated to 1.9 because servers can't stay in an outdated version forever, or else they will fade away and be gone. There have also been many threads about this, and the answer was No every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom