Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quewds

Member
Mar 11, 2026
31
74
19
18
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hope everyone's been doing alright :D

This is only a feedback that I'd like to address for Cubecraft, Idk if I can call myself a new member or an old member for the fact that I only got to join the forums and the discord server a couple of months ago, but for the minecraft server, I've played cubecraft for years, and to be honest, it's just the best server I could ever play entirely in minecraft :heart:

and ever since I joined the forums and the discord server, I was met and greeted warmly by the community, something that I really don't get much, it made me feel... Welcomed 🌹
unlike other discord servers, or sites, I felt free, more like actually myself around this community, a feeling that I don't get for any community, it's actually amazing
and I still enjoy being around the members of the community, sharing stuff about my life, games I play, my passion, and most definitely talking about Cubecraft Itself :D

the moderation is as perfect as I could ever expect, I respect and appreciate the entire staff team, the devs, the designers, the admins, even the customer support and the QA, I appreciate them all for their hard work, for running this server and keeping it as safe as possible, having all of the fun games to play from parkour, skywars, bedwars, eggwars, skyblock, Lucky games, Battle arena, Minerware, all these games are just peak 🔥

I wish for this server to live on forever, to see it rise and reach to become the first most loved server, respecting all of minecraft's og servers along, but Cubecraft was a part of my childhood, something that I could never forget about or let go of.

Thank you Team Cubecraft
Quewds​
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Top Bottom